+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019

Kkiran24

Feb 24, 2021
Hey folks, please guide I have seen majority of ppr coming from Ottawa vo only and nothing much from Sydney vo. Sydney vo is not processing applications or they are too slow?

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Hey folks, please guide I have seen majority of ppr coming from Ottawa vo only and nothing much from Sydney vo. Sydney vo is not processing applications or they are too slow?
There was a few on Friday. Ottawa and CIO run on batches. Mostly only a few days in the week. CIO posts have slowed down a bit, considering previous months, but they are still active.

oinkario

Nov 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
Really can’t blame people. They’ve been through so much emotional roller coaster in the last 2 years
Not saying people are wrong. Emotions are normal and I respect them.
I’ve had a very frustrating (and futile) experience with the immigration system of a certain neighbor of Canada, and the mental toll it took on me made me suggest sitting back just a little bit.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Today, The Economic and Fiscal Update proposed new measures to see Canadians through the pandemic and support a robust and resilient recovery. One of such investments include:

$85 million to reduce backlogs in Canada’s immigration system, speed up the process of citizenship, reunite families, and welcome people who can help address Canada’s labour shortages.

https://www.canada.ca/en/department-finance/news/2021/12/government-of-canada-releaseseconomic-and-fiscal-update-2021.html
Our prayers have finally reached the almighty @Marco Mendicino, seeker of greatness and great things

D

Deleted member 994371

Today, The Economic and Fiscal Update proposed new measures to see Canadians through the pandemic and support a robust and resilient recovery. One of such investments include:

$85 million to reduce backlogs in Canada’s immigration system, speed up the process of citizenship, reunite families, and welcome people who can help address Canada’s labour shortages.

https://www.canada.ca/en/department-finance/news/2021/12/government-of-canada-releaseseconomic-and-fiscal-update-2021.html

You never know IRCC. They might use these $85 million to hire people to cancel pending applications.

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......

Well about time they recognize that there is actually a backlog.

I don't see how the money will help the IRCC deal with it, unless they increase their work force. Investing in technology can facilitate the process up until a certain point, but you still need an employee to finish the application.

Either way, the news is very welcomed indeed.