Oct 31, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
24-01-2021
Before now (pre-Pandemic), the primary VO does the bulk of the processing and then routinely transfer the files to the secondary or Local VO for PPR issuance. However, currently most LVOs are closed or working with minimal capacity, so the primary VOs now sending the PPRs themselves. Unfortunately the only active primary VOs are CPC-O and CIO. People whose primary VOs are not any of these are somehow screwed. Hopefully the local VOs become active soon
Since my primary office is New Delhi and Secondary office is CIO, I am kinda screwed for the time being?

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
Before now (pre-Pandemic), the primary VO does the bulk of the processing and then routinely transfer the files to the secondary or Local VO for PPR issuance. However, currently most LVOs are closed or working with minimal capacity, so the primary VOs now sending the PPRs themselves. Unfortunately the only active primary VOs are CPC-O and CIO. People whose primary VOs are not any of these are somehow screwed. Hopefully the local VOs become active soon
Thanks for clarifying. Since my primary VO is Ottawa, guess I can be hopeful of things moving ahead soon enough. Fingers crossed!

Reactions: Jaycejay

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Copied from FB:

Alhamdoullillah
Hello everybody, After 2 years and 1 month of waiting, j'ai reçu le ppr maintenant
FSW outland
Cor: Tunisia
VO: Ottawa
Aor : Nov 2019
Self employed, no adr
As gcms notes file approved mars 2020,
Long silence
Remedical request 27 Nov 2021
Remedical passed 04 déc 2021
PPR 14 déc 2021
Thanks everybody and i Hope grate happiness for all of you soon.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
What is the point of vaccinations if borders are gonna close down again lol
Booster Vaccines are said to be effective against Omicron. I truly believe that potential Travel ban is to hide the incompetencies of this Liberal government. Economy is not coming back to normal levels any time soon but Liberals cannot justify that to the public if everything is kept open. So how to hide their failure?? TRAVEL BAN. Travel Ban will be a great excuse for their continued failure to recover the economy.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Booster Vaccines are said to be effective against Omicron. I truly believe that potential Travel ban is to hide the incompetencies of this Liberal government. Economy is not coming back to normal levels any time soon but Liberals cannot justify that to the public if everything is kept open. So how to hide their failure?? TRAVEL BAN. Travel Ban will be a great excuse for their continued failure to recover the economy.
So vaccinations are a total waste of time. Maybe some people need to wait for COPR3 now.

Reactions: RSub

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Nigeria bans travel to Canada.. lol.

I guess travel ban is the new political tool. We are living in the shameful times. Most the so called world leaders are so incompetent.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
So vaccinations are a total waste of time. Maybe some people need to wait for COPR3 now.
Yup. But Moderna and Pfizer are making BILLIONS. Moderna’s growth is crazy.