+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Sand_canada

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
Whats the current wait time for gcms notes? It's been 35 plus days just want to know how much longer I would need to wait these days

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
Hey thanks but no change. the portal logs in and asks a secret question as well but then it say 'you are not signed in' error 403.
No clue about my application status and now cant even log in to check it.
Where can we raise a complain about this with IRCC ? any leads ?
Lol raise a complaint?? Like that's going to work. Follow IRCC twitter account, there is a maintenance going, wait for few hours and retry.

Reactions: MJ Mumbai

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Most of those sob stories are from inland applicants only, outland applicants can piss off I guess, not even worth mentioning :D
Inland is easier to find people for interview. the fact they highlighted in the title is good. An article focused on us wouldn't help much. "50k foreigners stuck in limbo for skilled worker permanent residency." People wouldn't really give a shit because of low number and lack of people that feels close. Now exaggerating with "1.8 million waiting for 2+ years backlog" gets attention.

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
I sent an email to IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca email address. I get the below response. Does this mean anything?

Hi,
Please be advised that your application is waiting the review of an officer. You will be contacted in due course.

Regards
CS
Client Service Unit
Centralized Intake Office
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada / Government of Canada
seems basic response. Never saw something so short and rough though

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Comment section of the article is filled with Ignorant idiots. They keep blaming immigrants for housing crisis, while their PM sold their country to China.
except population barely increased since pandemic, due to closed borders and still housing prices went up 22%(Yes, i'm borrowing narrative from that conservative dude)

Reactions: ita_drgen

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
I sent an email to IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca email address. I get the below response. Does this mean anything?

Hi,
Please be advised that your application is waiting the review of an officer. You will be contacted in due course.

Regards
CS
Client Service Unit
How much time did they take to reply?

Caprio

Star Member
Jul 4, 2021

Hi,

Regards
CS
Client Service Unit
How long did it take for them to reply?

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
I like the media coverage on backlog. Makes it harder to ignore
I've said it before so will mention it again.
You'll need a critical mass of coverage for it to move the needle in any sort of way (i.e. get the attention of IRCC and/or shame them into taking expedited action on the backlogs)
What exactly a critical mass of coverage looks like varies with each topic, but drip-fed articles published weeks apart ain't even close. IRCC can issue responsive messaging via statements to each one, then sit back and return to their regular operations speed until the next article comes out in a few weeks, then rinse and repeat.

Reactions: Timbuktu_14