Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
defaq. so this is parallel processing as it is evident, since AOR's 2018, 2019,2020 and 2021's are getting ppr's
There was a remedical request for Jan 21 AOR on FB.

• Wow
Reactions: dankboi

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
There have been some lucky US folks from this year. There was one yesterday who is Indian, applied from USA, but recently moved to Canada on work permit and was AOR 2021. Not sure if becoming inland changed anything, since I know several who have without updates. I guess now is just luck of the draw. I’m thinking that person is also inland now, since it says PR confirmation email, which is probably portal. I hope yours come soon, since you can enter this year and count this years quota lol.

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
From the follow up of the news seems like variant is not a big concern but not sure about Canada ,as you know it is the land of excuses.
There haven’t been any more news from inside Canada regarding it, other than the travel ban. We’ll see Monday though how they react. Liberals will probably use it to help push their vaccine mandates and maybe boosters on 18+. I’m sure this will all quiet down in a week or two. Until then, IRCC will probably continue how they are until next order comes in.

Reactions: wonderbly
D

Deleted member 1050918

Question: Since MEP is 5 months now, isn't it clear that most (if not all) files will get expired medicals since IRCC won't be able to finalize most of them in 7 months? Or are medicals valid for 12 months from the date they're passed?

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
Question: Since MEP is 5 months now, isn't it clear that most (if not all) files will get expired medicals since IRCC won't be able to finalize most of them in 7 months? Or are medicals valid for 12 months from the date they're passed?
Medicals are valid for 12 months from the date they are uploaded onto the system.

Nabeela 1989

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Monday is an important day.If outlanders still receive medical requests and pprs then I hope that by April 2022,all Outland files will be cleared.
London Visa office and Paris office were actively issuing re-medical requests in last week.I hope it does not change

Reactions: VVV62 and Psyoptica