+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1050918

I think even LVO's were asked to work on CEC applications.
Can't wait for this damned year to end and take that fucking annual target with it. Fuck MM and his stupidass haircut for ordering CEC-only.

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
Monday is an important day.If outlanders still receive medical requests and pprs then I hope that by April 2022,all Outland files will be cleared.
London Visa office and Paris office were actively issuing re-medical requests in last week.I hope it does not change
What’s so specific about Monday? There has been a fairly steady stream of PPRs and remeds in the past couple of weeks.

HA1986

Nov 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-20
Med's Done....
25-11-2020
Yes. But that's not ideal because needing an extension adds processing time too... I wonder how they managed to mess up medicals this much...
Its extremely unfair that we are being asked to redo medicals. First you're delaying our application and than asking us to spend more money on medicals. In some cases police reports too. Having the applicants wait more and pay the full fee for remedicals is just unjustifiable. Just because we can't do anything about it.

Reactions: ita_drgen
D

Deleted member 1050918

Just because we can't do anything about it.
We know what Canada did to all those hundreds of native kids "just because they couldn't do anything about it" https://apnews.com/article/canada-67da8a8af88efc91e6ffc64630796ec9

So you know, I'm not surprised what Canada is doing to us now. Many countries reflected their true nature in the pandemic and Canada was one of them. Canada is so ruthless that it'll ignore hundred thousands of people, who actually qualify for PR by Canada's own law and who also paid considerable fees, for two whole years without a single word.

O

Omicron is the reason.Monday is the first day of week.If they have to stop pprs,correspondence will take place on Monday
There won't be any correspondence. IRCC doesn't share that kind of info.

Last edited by a moderator:

HA1986

Nov 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-20
Med's Done....
25-11-2020
O

Omicron is the reason.Monday is the first day of week.If they have to stop pprs,correspondence will take place on Monday
It will be very disappointing if they stop processing outland applications because of the new variant. If there are any lessons to be learnt from last year it's that closing countries off for international travellers is not going to curb the spread. PCR requirements are there to ensure that people don't bring covid into countries they're travelling to, that coupled with vaccine passports leaves very little room for lapses. They could even bring quarantine requirements back to make the process fool proof but outright ban/stoppage of people arriving from the outside would be a very ill-divised move. Even if there is a temporary ban on international travel IRCC should at least have the decency to give an answer to the people who are in queue. Can't just leave then in limbo. This is no justification for not processing or completing pending applications. People could travel when the environment is conducive but at least give them an answer so that they could continue with their lives.

HA1986

Nov 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-20
Med's Done....
25-11-2020
It will be very disappointing if they stop processing outland applications because of the new variant. If there are any lessons to be learnt from last year it's that closing countries off for international travellers is not going to curb the spread. PCR requirements are there to ensure that people don't bring covid into countries they're travelling to, that coupled with vaccine passports leaves very little room for lapses. They could even bring quarantine requirements back to make the process fool proof but outright ban/stoppage of people arriving from the outside would be a very ill-divised move. Even if there is a temporary ban on international travel IRCC should at least have the decency to give an answer to the people who are in queue. Can't just leave then in limbo. This is no justification for not processing or completing pending applications. People could travel when the environment is conducive but at least give them an answer so that they could continue with their lives.
Can't shake the feeling that we have been dehumanised, as if we're livestock. We are not really ebing considered as stakeholders in the whole prcoess. I don't delude myself into thinking that Canada is giving me the option to immigrate becasue they're open minded and shit, it's a 2-way street, I have got something to offer which they need. But when it comes to decision making, any concerns I have are not even heard let alone be acted upon. Just leaves a sour taste in my mouth and strengthens my conviction about what kind of a world we live in. Selfish, cruel and cold. Where being born in the wrong place is like a crime, no matter how hard you try, you are always dependent on others to climb out of whatever shithole you found yourself in. Sorry if this sounds too negative or depressing, this is just the ugly truth for me.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Can't shake the feeling that we have been dehumanised, as if we're livestock. We are not really ebing considered as stakeholders in the whole prcoess. I don't delude myself into thinking that Canada is giving me the option to immigrate becasue they're open minded and shit, it's a 2-way street, I have got something to offer which they need. But when it comes to decision making, any concerns I have are not even heard let alone be acted upon. Just leaves a sour taste in my mouth and strengthens my conviction about what kind of a world we live in. Selfish, cruel and cold. Where being born in the wrong place is like a crime, no matter how hard you try, you are always dependent on others to climb out of whatever shithole you found yourself in. Sorry if this sounds too negative or depressing, this is just the ugly truth for me.
I don't expect anything from Canada, what you said is absolutely right being born in certain nation is a crime .I thought American immigration was the worst hands down it is canada .Seriously I will take a long time if I ever get pr to trust canadians and canada because what they did to us in the past 2 years and what ever shit they are planning to do is unacceptable, but in a way it is good if I ever land there I don't expect any shit from those pricks.

Guacamoney

Sep 27, 2021
Is there a way to tell if my medical got extended without having to order the notes?

it says “you don’t need a medical exam” on my profile

sidou

Star Member
Jul 28, 2018
Hey guys,
Can I apply for a tourist visa while being in the EE pool ? I mean if I do, should i add this "Visa application" to that section in EE of "Immigration history and citizenships" where they ask if I applied to IRCC before? should I add this "Visa application" when I apply or when I get an answer ?