+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

GaryChapman VP

Mar 24, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
It may not be based on country at all, it is a decision made by IRCC physician and based on prior medical report if we are talking about re-meds.
Country of residence does factor in. You’ll see a majority of applicants from those countries get remed despite having M1 assessment.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
She bans people for arguing with her. I have seen her ban people and delete their posts for most trivial of things.

That's what reddit is now. Real life loser moderators flexing their nuts, trying to make up for their real lives.
I have only encountered a ban in my 8 years of reddit, that's from this subreddit, pissed off monalisa banned me and the user who supported me, started when i replied to a comment made by this silly moderator, unknowingly I addressed this mod "mate" and that's how it started. pissed off c**t banned me from the sub, and after 3 days my account was permanently banned.
may take months or years, but ima find this stupid mod in canada. from post history i got a vague idea, this mod seems to be an assistant to an immigration law firm somewhere in ontario or alberta.

Last edited:

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Yeah. I was banned for one month for not posting in the sticky threads and making a new post for a question. I didn't bother with the subreddit after that.

I loathe what Reddit is now. Power-hungry mods squatting subreddits and ruining the experience for everyone.
there are a few number of subs which are very nice, I mean it. especially the mademesmile, publicfreakout, wtf,....

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
may take months or years, but ima find this stupid mod in canada. from post history i got a vague idea, this mod seems to be an assistant to an immigration law firm somewhere in ontario or alberta.
Okay i know you’re not being serious (maybe) but these are the sort of posts that could land you on some watchlist somewhere. Lol.
That mod is an ass, but she doesn’t need to live rent free in your brain anymore.

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020
I have only encountered a ban in my 8 years of reddit, that's from this subreddit, pissed off monalisa banned me and the user who supported me, started when i replied to a comment made by this silly moderator, unknowingly I addressed this mod "mate" and that's how it started.
LOL, it's because the proper way of addressing her is "Karen". That's what you get for calling Karen a "mate".

sgoldsmith

Nov 20, 2020
Hi everyone,

I hope someone can help; I renewed my passport and submitted it through web form a week ago, but I didn't get an email from IRCC saying that they got my document. Is this to be expected? (also, I chose the Paris office when submitting the form because it's the one marked as my primary office in my CGMS notes - if that matters)

To put my mind at ease, I would like to call them. I saw that it would be possible to call them from outside Canada using an app; but not sure which one? Any ideas?
I think that if your application is handled outside Canada, you won't get any information by calling IRCC operators in Canada because they don't have access to these applications.

The webform is the only way and a delay in the reaction is normal due to Afghan refugees, Covid, Xmas shopping... make your pick ;-)

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019
I have only encountered a ban in my 8 years of reddit, that's from this subreddit, pissed off monalisa banned me and the user who supported me, started when i replied to a comment made by this silly moderator, unknowingly I addressed this mod "mate" and that's how it started. pissed off c**t banned me from the sub, and after 3 days my account was permanently banned.

Bruuuuuh! You seriously hold grudges

• Haha
Reactions: dankboi

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
FYI, you do know that your account has been permabanned, right? Try opening your account in incognito mode.

She probably had something to do with it.
did everything, i was using vpn for few months to evade IP Ban, and now i have an account, but not active, except to reach out to users who post about their PPR

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019
i don't have any grudges towards any of my ex's who even ducked me up, who even stole my money using credit cards, but this silly bitchy mod, man you'll even hate this moderator than any of your exes
I am sorry you had to go through that. In a way, its a form of injustice and I agree with your hate but advise you to let it go. Karma will get her back ;)