+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

750popfers

Apr 27, 2021

CtrlZ

Jul 15, 2021
I think that if your application is handled outside Canada, you won't get any information by calling IRCC operators in Canada because they don't have access to these applications.

The webform is the only way and a delay in the reaction is normal due to Afghan refugees, Covid, Xmas shopping... make your pick ;-)
Ugh, I would have at least expected an automated email response acknowledging that I submitted a webform...

And I don't even know what it means that my primary VO is Paris. I thought all applications were processed in Canada...

Anyway, I'll order GCMS notes again next week and wait another month to see if they took my new passport into account :confused:

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
And I don't even know what it means that my primary VO is Paris. I thought all applications were processed in Canada...
They aren't. Where do you live? This is usually the major factor that determines which office your application gets processed at. Note that the primary VO can change at various stages of processing.

Reactions: Jaycejay

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
These people took the time to arrange the firearms in a cutesy pattern for a twitter picture, so mendishitno could jerk himself off. Arranging the firearms was part of somebody's job. CBSA hard at work. Yep.
This is a regular tactic for press relations, and most police/ security departments do this. Just search "firearms seizure" and look at the pretty patterns. Here is one from the US Navy a few months back.