+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1006777

Linear curve hehe . yes bruh it was expo until saturday and now for the past three days it's linear, and inland app updates are almost disappearing, according to my observation from immitracker. maybe they are waiting for new mandates. or entering Christmas season.
Meh. Canada is a meme. I have made other plans and I've stopped following this trainwreck. We'll see what new excuses the mandates bring. And let's be honest here, excuses are all the mandate letter will bring.

• Sad
Reactions: he5ham and dankboi

Glaber

Feb 22, 2019
We're living in 2021, not in 1821. Governments no longer use letters as a means of communication. The new miniser already got the instructions even before becoming a minister, and he started to work accordingly. Mandate letter is just a colourful piece of tradition which nobody gives a shit about. Wait for it if you want, but do not expect anything from it except fancy words.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
We're living in 2021, not in 1821. Governments no longer use letters as a means of communication. The new miniser already got the instructions even before becoming a minister, and he started to work accordingly. Mandate letter is just a colourful piece of tradition which nobody gives a shit about. Wait for it if you want, but do not expect anything from it except fancy words.
so for the general public, is there any other source to find what the instructions are?

Glaber

Feb 22, 2019
so for the general public, is there any other source to find what the instructions are?
I doubt they'll announce any valuable information for the future of outland immigrants in that publicly available letter. It will be highly likely about the vague very long-term plans of IRCC which will be irrelevant for current FSW-O and PNP-O applicants.

Why do I think that way? Well, because the last 2 letters were pretty much like that. I'd be happy to be proven wrong when the new one is released.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
I doubt they'll announce any valuable information for the future of outland immigrants in that publicly available letter. It will be highly likely about the vague very long-term plans of IRCC which will be irrelevant for current FSW-O and PNP-O applicants.

Why do I think that way? Well, because the last 2 letters were pretty much like that. I'd be happy to be proven wrong when the new one is released.
Since the mandate letters became publicly available, they have always been written in high level language. They satisfy the government's (both Federal and Provincial) desire to be transparent. So yes, they are technically for public consumption, but they won't ever go into any great depth like you mentioned. Prior to this, those Mandate letters were only ever seen by Ministers, Deputy Ministers and others with the required clearance.

Ministers and civil servants have a hand in shaping what those mandate letters eventually look like. Their departments brief the incoming Minister, the Privy Council Office, and the Prime Minister's Office.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Before 2015, the mandate letter was secret, only known to the ministers and other top government bureaucrats. Trudeau’s government started to make them public, and that’s why they are always delayed (because it has to be scripted properly since it meets every public eye once it comes out).

• Wow
Reactions: dankboi

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
In 2015, mandate letter took barely 24 days from elections to be released. In 2019, almost 53 days. 2021 being the worst year ever is even more crazy, 64days and we are still waiting.

Reactions: RSub