+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1050918

Also, isn't it weird that there are 1.8 million immigration applications for a country with population of only 38 million? Isn't that a bit too high?
In Canada it isn't weird to wait 20 minutes for a little sandwich so I guess it's not weird to have a backlog equal to 5% of the population lol. Canadian laziness is real.

D

Deleted member 1050918

No wonder IRCC is using bots to reject study permits.
They were busy sitting at home "to save lives" for 2 whole years while getting paid for basically doing nothing. 86% of the population is vaccinated and cases/deaths have been low for several months now but the lazy asses at IRCC just wanna get paid for sitting at home so they won't come back into the office. I mean, they were big time incompetent fools even before the pandemic in 2019 that the avg proc time had gone up to 9 months for FSW. We really had this coming with these fools. Now we can only hope that the new minister will kick these lazies back into work and order them to stop working on low-score easy PR CEC apps from 2021.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
They were busy sitting at home "to save lives" for 2 whole years while getting paid for basically doing nothing. 86% of the population is vaccinated and cases/deaths have been low for several months now but the lazy asses at IRCC just wanna get paid for sitting at home so they won't come back into the office. I mean, they were big time incompetent fools even before the pandemic in 2019 that the avg proc time had gone up to 9 months for FSW. We really had this coming with these fools. Now we can only hope that the new minister will kick these lazies back into work and order them to stop working on low-score easy PR CEC apps from 2021.
Backlog seems to be in the limelight now, maybe that will make a difference.

calis_s

Star Member
Oct 3, 2020
There has been a rain of Remedical requests from the Singapore VO. It was literally a rain, I counted almost 15 people in a chat group reporting they had received the request within the frame of 3 hours.
I assume all for expired medicals? Have you ever seen someone with remedical request or extension before their medical is expired?