+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
It means a lot. Many of my friends got job in US and moved to B.C.. Every month (before pandemic) or so they used to take a day trip to Seattle, meet their bosses and shop in USA and then come back. In 2 years (1 year as WP), they got citizenship and now they can shuttle as they want. try doing this in Ontario. LOL!
Well, you could do that in Windsor/Sarnia. Of course it doesn't have the same market as vancouver/toronto.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Yeah and my statement was Canada = Ontario in terms of jobs, salaries, careers because most jobs are there (naturally). I think housing is about the same between ON and BC, BC was a bit higher than ON when I lived in BC. But your chances of finding higher salaries are higher in ON. Btw what's even funnier is BC = Vancouver lol

Oh and Vancouver = shit hole
Devil knows, if this is shit hole then shit holes are wrongly accused :

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Well, you could do that in Windsor/Sarnia. Of course it doesn't have the same market as vancouver/toronto.
You can get to Detroit at best and thats of no major use these days.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022

sun2088

Star Member
Nov 13, 2020
Have you checked myimmitracker recently? MEP/BIL alone takes 5 months now. The leaked IRCC document shows that this year's avg proc time is 15 months for PNP and 21 months for FSW. Kubeir and the others don't know jack; they've been selling dreams to people who are both too desperate to hear good news and too clueless to even look at myimmitracker.
Yes but those processing times are based on past information. They won't remain like that in the future and that's what IRCC is currently working on. For example, as you mentioned, the BIL did indeed take 5 or even 6+ months. Its now down to 4 months based on myimmitracker which is progress.

Reactions: Sedorfwhite

hdcanada_10

Star Member
Aug 4, 2020
Guys, can anyone help me:
I just received BIL and looking for information about biometrics appointment. Two questions:
1. No. of applicants - Should I only book for 1 applicant (spouse is added in the app, accompanying and got their own BIL) which would be suffice for us? Or should I book for 2 people?
2. Appointment category - Which one to choose - Application submission with biometrics OR Biometric enrolment?
Thanks!

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020
Yes but those processing times are based on past information. They won't remain like that in the future and that's what IRCC is currently working on. For example, as you mentioned, the BIL did indeed take 5 or even 6+ months. Its now down to 4 months based on myimmitracker which is progress.
It still pales in comparison to 2020 though, I remember my MEP reflected in just 2 weeks after my time at the doctors, and BIL in a matter of days after visiting the VAC.

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-11-18/canada-open-to-ramping-up-record-immigration-new-minister-says?fbclid=IwAR23gGzS-wT7DfXQVopgbkVgjAF9xY6ThL1Pp5F93uCEbzCwZdeAKMbS6Ks
“Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s new immigration minister plans to maintain, and even ramp up, Canada’s efforts to grow the nation’s labor force with foreign workers.

Sean Fraser, who was appointed to the post in October after Trudeau’s Liberals won re-election, said the government is on track to exceed its goal of offering permanent residency to 401,000 people this year. Speaking in an interview with Bloomberg, Fraser said he’s even prepared to increase immigrant targets -- currently set at 411,000 for next year -- if he deems additional newcomers are needed to fill labor shortages.”

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-11-18/canada-open-to-ramping-up-record-immigration-new-minister-says?fbclid=IwAR23gGzS-wT7DfXQVopgbkVgjAF9xY6ThL1Pp5F93uCEbzCwZdeAKMbS6Ks
“Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s new immigration minister plans to maintain, and even ramp up, Canada’s efforts to grow the nation’s labor force with foreign workers.

Sean Fraser, who was appointed to the post in October after Trudeau’s Liberals won re-election, said the government is on track to exceed its goal of offering permanent residency to 401,000 people this year. Speaking in an interview with Bloomberg, Fraser said he’s even prepared to increase immigrant targets -- currently set at 411,000 for next year -- if he deems additional newcomers are needed to fill labor shortages.”
I’m inclined to think they will raise the cap. Quebec already informed they will want to raise their quota for next year. They will probably claim what wasn’t used in 2020.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021

Does it do any good for us,I know I sound like an idiot but they were able to fill the target without anyone from outland fsw ,what will be different next year.

Reactions: he5ham

sun2088

Star Member
Nov 13, 2020
It still pales in comparison to 2020 though, I remember my MEP reflected in just 2 weeks after my time at the doctors, and BIL in a matter of days after visiting the VAC.
There's always a lagging effect when we're talking about a lengthy process such as with Canadian immigration. Initially, the MEP and BIL process went according to the regular schedule but eventually, the closing of the VAC's, lack of IRCC resources, priorities etc. caught up with them which has led to this backlog. Eventually, things will go back to normal and I think we will see significant upticks in processing speeds soon (we're already seeing it now with tons of people getting PPR's/remedicals) because at the end of the day, Canada needs immigrants.

Reactions: Ranger91 and he5ham