+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1006777

When the FSW will resume, it will be all program draw. I fail to see how ONLY FSW scores will rise.
There has not been ANY change in scoring system last year.

There is NO official word on continuation of TR to PR and the pathway stands closed right now.

EVEN if it comes back, the increase in number of intake for 2022 will more than make for this new pathway.

Lastly, TR to PR and CEC take people from same group, ie inland. If more folks take TR to PR, less folks will be there to compete with PNP candidates.

All of this does not mean FSW's / CEC path will get tougher over time.

It is true that if TR to PR becomes permanent, it will make inland folks life easier but because of increase in number of over all intake, FSW is not going to get tougher.

I think it is other way round. If they do not have TR to PR path, it will be hard for them to meet their intake numbers.

Last but not the least, look at this :
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/submit-profile/rounds-invitations.html

There are about 90K applicants in the pool with score > 400.

45K + 42K + 3K + 722 = round about 90K.

If they invite ALL of them next year (assuming 2 people per application), it will be 180K landed PR. They want to land 422K or something.
They will still need another 240K - 250K people.

I do not think a cutoff of 400-450 will be considered extra burden on FSW, given that in 2019 it used to remain around 450~475 or so.
I'm done man. It's like beating my head against a brick wall, but somehow more painful. Good luck with stuff there. Hope you app gets processed soon.

SumAli

Nov 15, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-03-2020
I think you have to take 2 more years before you can write the exam for accreditation right? If you are specialized, maybe you could teach? Kinda sucks honestly, dentistry is probably even worse than medical to transfer.
I guess both professions have it equally bad. You could pass their accreditation exam (which is hella expensive and difficult) and start working directly, but I've heard the prospects aren't that great if your only degree (medical/dental) is a foreign one. You gotta go back to school if you want better opportunities. And we all know how pricey that can get.

SumAli

Nov 15, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-03-2020
Watch this nice detailed video about being a dentist in Canada if you haven't already. Sounds like getting a dentist's license through studying is extremely expensive even for permanent residents.
Yup, which is why I'm probably done with being a dentist. I've considered going back to school hospital/health management or something like that. Or maybe advance my career in the medical writing/editing field since I've really been enjoying doing that.

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
I argued about moving to the US after getting citizenship but someone here mentioned that they had to visit a hospital urgently in the US, got a hefty bill and a sizeable chunk of savings just went poof. Healthcare is supposed to be a big advantage of Canada over the US.
I can tell u that's not true.
The healthcare system in the US is actually great. You can see whatever doctor you want as long as you get a PPO plan (you don't need stupid referrals!)

I remembered visiting an ER during Thanksgiving last year, coz I thought I had covid -- mid grade fever for no reason, and no doc would see me at that time (it was stupid like that, normal doctor offices won't take in any patient with fever, coz they were afraid of covid, so that was the reason why I had to rush to an ER). At the end I paid like $100 that's it...

The bottom line is to get good health insurance.

Reactions: seadrag0n
D

Deleted member 1006777

@mushymush
mushy bruh! you, me and none of them here ain't done yet, we still have miles ahead.

Haha I meant I'm done responding to him. He ignores any points you make, and intentionally misrepresents what you said to go off on unrelated tangents. xD
I'm still very much in the Canada immigration game. Despite all their shit, it's still the best option for me.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Haha I meant I'm done responding to him. He ignores any points you make, and intentionally misrepresents what you said to go off on unrelated tangents. xD
The problem with you is this much :

For so 1 year or so there has not been any FSW rounds while CEC and certain inland candidates are getting easier time in getting ITAs.

Your are not just tormented by lack of FSW rounds but also why it is easy for CEC or inland candidates.

Even if FSW resumes and you get no program specified rounds, you will feel salty because someone else inland will still have easier time (that is if TR to PR happens again), irrespective of cutoff for FSW/CEC.

Its the age old problem... one is not tormented by their own situation but more by the better situation of others.

D

Deleted member 1006777

The problem with you is this much :

For so 1 year or so there has not been any FSW rounds while CEC and certain inland candidates are getting easier time in getting ITAs.

Your are not just tormented by lack of FSW rounds but also why it is easy for CEC or inland candidates.

Even if FSW resumes and you get no program specified rounds, you will feel salty because someone else inland will still have easier time (that is if TR to PR happens again), irrespective of cutoff for FSW/CEC.

Its the age old problem... one is not tormented by their own situation but more by the better situation of others.
False. Like you said CEC has always been easier than FSW. I have zero problems with that. They should incentivize canadian education and experience, and they do with additional points. But for the last two years, their decisions have bred a level of entitlement among CECs who now expect the freebies to be the new normal. That is the issue. Also, my problem is with the lack of communication on IRCC's part. If they came out and said no FSWs for a year, we hope to start it in 2021 pending further notice, that'd be ALL i needed from them. But now they've gone from excuse to excuse, inviting grandpas, IECs, tourists and students, yet no official word on FSW. The problem with this is that PNPs artificially cap their scores (with the exception of Alberta recently).

You are entirely wrong, and desperate to gain some moral high ground here. I've said this multiple times before (obviously you've ignored it, because it doesn't fit your preconceived notions), but I don't have an issue with CEC or TR to PR. Just with their insistence on singling out FSW to deprioritize for the last 2 years. TR to PR makes perfect sense from Canada's perspective. I am confident it will come back, and it is the main reason I'm going ahead with trying my chances at a study permit.

I even think that FSW will be the last on the priority list in terms of processing in the near term, and I am perfectly fine with that. As long as they get processed eventually, it's all good. When I said I don't expect all program draws till April or March, that fucktard nns decided to run his idiotic mouth. And now you want to mouth off with your childish attempt at reading someone. Instead of pretending to understand other people, which you obviously don't, how about you chill the fuck out with your freshman level psych 101 bullshit?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dankboi

FurioGiunta

Nov 18, 2020
I had a ghost update yesterday. It was three weeks after my upfront re medical got approved. See my Signature for details.
Can you tell me how you went about doing your upfront re-medical. Did you let the hospital know that it was a re-medical and it was upfront? Once you finished your medicals, did you let IRCC know via email/webform/call ?

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
But for the last two years, their decisions have bred a level of entitlement among CECs who now expect the freebies to be the new normal. That is the issue.
Why is this your problem? And how does it make immigration harder for you as FSW over time? My main containtion is that I have not seen ONE single iota of reasoning to your assertion that immigration is getting harder in future for outland folks.

Also, my problem is with the lack of communication on IRCC's part.
Indeed! Thats a problem. Thats almost everyones problem. I want to know why the hell they are not giving my wife's BIL? "Afghans!" Its not just your or FSW specific problem. IRCC is NOT in the habit of communicating ANY thing to any one. Heck even lawyers have hard time getting useful information from them. Again, its NOT FSW specific. They have stopped CEC and its getting exactly same treatment as FSW in that department.

If they came out and said no FSWs for a year, we hope to start it in 2021 pending further notice, that'd be ALL i needed from them. But now they've gone from excuse to excuse, inviting grandpas, IECs, tourists and students, yet no official word on FSW.
Right now, CEC is also getting EXACTLY same treatment. No answer to when ANY god damned stream will restart. Again, I do not see how this is specifically making FSW immigration harder with time. This issue impacts BOTH stream. Again, I fail to see how FSW is going to get harder with time.

I even think that FSW will be the last on the priority list in terms of processing in the near term, and I am perfectly fine with that.
FSW has NOT been processing AT ALL till recently. People with all stages passed were NOT getting ANY CoPRs. AT ALL. Only recently it has resumed. Expectation is going ahead it will get its fair share of VO time now that IRCC has once more started to let outland folks in. Again, I fail to see why do you feel FSW or outland will get harder to immigrate (as compared to say 2020).

And now you want to mouth off with your childish attempt at reading someone. Instead of pretending to understand other people, which you obviously don't, how about you chill the fuck out with your freshman level psych 101 bullshit?
You know, when you make 101 level mistakes, you need to deal with it at 101 level.

If it driving you so much nuts, why don't you do the simplest thing. Stop bothering about Canadian immigration totally. Move on. Your ITA/Remed/PPR will come when its done. Its a 101 level mistake that needs a 101 level solution.

By your own assertions:
1. You are high score candidate.
2. You are in the pool.

So just chill (like you are telling me to do). Forget FSW/CEC/PNP/IRCC/Trolls/Me totally. Make an email account specifically for IRCC and set it in your CIC account/ EE profile. Put it on your phone. When you get a push notification, you act. Till then just don't bother. Like at all. Move on.

GaryChapman VP

Mar 24, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
Can you tell me how you went about doing your upfront re-medical. Did you let the hospital know that it was a re-medical and it was upfront? Once you finished your medicals, did you let IRCC know via email/webform/call ?
How long has it been since your medical expired? Are you expecting a re-med request or extension?