+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Shivpati

Jul 1, 2020
Got a ghost update this morning - Application updated. Nothing changed though, medical changed to "you don't need.." before 15 days. What could be this ghost update? :\

Reactions: VVV62

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Got a ghost update this morning - Application updated. Nothing changed though, medical changed to "you don't need.." before 15 days. What could be this ghost update? :\
Was your medical set to expire today? It could be they decided to renew it early if not.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Although i heard about the November 12 rumors long before he made that video yesterday; i just don’t get the narrative. Nothing new is likely gonna happen before the ministers get their mandates by late November

ashu91

Nov 8, 2021
I got remedical request, but only for main applicant (the biodata sheet), not for spouse. So safe to take that as them wanting only PA to do remedical? Anyone with direct experience (no guessing, assuming please)?
I got the same request. Remedical request only for me (PA) and not for spouse. I only did remedicals for myself. What about you?

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
IRCC just sent an ADR for police clearance certificate for my PR(PNP) application (AOR May 2021) for my previous country of residence prior to coming to study in Canada. I already submitted a valid PCC with the application. This clearly shows that my application was picked up following my webform informing them that I am in Canada on a study permit.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1050918

IRCC just sent an ADR for police clearance certificate for mr PR application (AOR May 2021) for my previous country of residence prior to coming to study in Canada. I already submitted a valid PCC with the application. This clearly shows that my application was picked up following my webform informing them that I am in Canada on a study permit.
Why had you sent the webform?