Mar 27, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03Oct20
Med's Done....
03-10-2020
I received my notes today and nothing moved. I am taking the rest of the day off. I am too physically and emotionally sick to handle this pain. I sent another webfrom and cpc ottawa literally begging them to update my application. I am falling deeper into a darkhole. This feels like a nightmare.
Hang in there, don't go spiralling ! the only one who's gonna get hurt is you. Take deep breaths, do something else, shop, eat, meet with friends, .listen to music - just don't let yourself get sucked up

Reactions: Bathna33

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
I am genuinely shocked to see a mention of FSWP. This is the first official acknowledgement of the existence of the program, although it still isn't from IRCC in any capacity. Plus, CILA was apparently established in Jan 2021. Is it even a legit thing or is it a bunch of forum crybabies who wrote an official looking letter?

If it is legit, I'm just happy FSW has actually been mentioned by name instead of vague handwaving towards "candidates from all over the world" or whatever the fuck.

Edit: Their twitter was made in October 2021 and has 55 followers lmfao. Their website looks like an early 2000s stock website template. I'm not getting my hopes up lol
The people who signed on are legit immigration lawyers, so it seems legit. Maybe not having as much power as holth´s group of inland suckups but who knows.

Cris1987

Jul 14, 2021
It's quite interesting that their first tweet comes up right after the NCIC congress last week. Like the congress was at last useful for something...maybe?

D

Deleted member 1006777

The people who signed on are legit immigration lawyers, so it seems legit. Maybe not having as much power as holth´s group of inland suckups but who knows.
I mean, I'd chill with the Holthe hate. He's not as anti-outland as some people on these forums make him out to be. The real enemy was Medishitface. He's gone. Remains to be seen what the new guy will do.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
I mean, I'd chill with the Holthe hate. He's not as anti-outland as some people on these forums make him out to be. The real enemy was Medishitface. He's gone. Remains to be seen what the new guy will do.
i was having a beer, watching tv yesterday night and i was kinda dizzy tho, i saw a quick dream that a dog is pooping on mendishitno's face. prob cus i remember seeing an ad where a dog is running.

GaryChapman VP

Mar 24, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
Today i got the stock “we’re still working on your application” email. Though completely meaningless and useless, it slightly elated my spirits to see the closest to an acknowledgement of my pending application.

Reactions: Caprio