+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Imposter69

Star Member
Aug 26, 2021
A pre ITA friend received a message saying that he meets the minimum entry criteria. Meanwhile they didn't even bother to tell me that my application is still in progress. Any post-AOR who didn't receive that email aswell?

Ojay1

Feb 21, 2020
VO Ottawa completely broke me. I sent them 8 webforms to inform that I haven't received the RFV email that they sent me on Feb 2020 and they just ignored everyone of them. My medicals didn't even expire. seriously my brain is broken.
These guys have become mean, heartless and totally unethical. Reminiscent of the broken system so many immigrants are desperate to leave behind. At times I wonder if this cruelty is deliberate.
Hang in there bro... and let them feel how you feel now when the time is right.

Reactions: HA1986

Bathna33

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Tunisia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-06-2019
Med's Request
13-11-2021
Med's Done....
18-11-2021
Passport Req..
07-01-2022
These guys have become mean, heartless and totally unethical. Reminiscent of the broken system so many immigrants are desperate to leave behind. At times I wonder if this cruelty is deliberate.
Hang in there bro... and let them feel how you feel now when the time is right.
I received my notes today and nothing moved. I am taking the rest of the day off. I am too physically and emotionally sick to handle this pain. I sent another webfrom and cpc ottawa literally begging them to update my application. I am falling deeper into a darkhole. This feels like a nightmare.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
  • Haha
Reactions: Vidnomenon
D

Deleted member 1050918

I received my notes today and nothing moved. I am taking the rest of the day off. I am too physically and emotionally sick to handle this pain. I sent another webfrom and cpc ottawa literally begging them to update my application. I am falling deeper into a darkhole. This feels like a nightmare.
What's your stream and AOR date?

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
A pre ITA friend received a message saying that he meets the minimum entry criteria. Meanwhile they didn't even bother to tell me that my application is still in progress. Any post-AOR who didn't receive that email aswell?
Me! I am a CEC applicant to boot. AoR 26th September.

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
The use of "landed" is kinda misleading considerin that most of them were inland
But that’s what counts in registry. Either inland becoming COPR or Outland entering the country. Apparently they put too much credit into an interview you do with a border officer, that last a couple of minutes. Can’t become a PR unless you do that, even after months of them searching everything within your life. The only thing a border officer offers more than a security clearance is more prejudice.

Imposter69

Star Member
Aug 26, 2021
How long did you wait for your notes ?

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
I am sorry to hear that, but I would like to tell you killing your self stressing out on IRCC ain't worth it.
I am sure you have tried your level best to make things work and you should have come to a realization they are going to process when they feel like doing it (is it fair NO ) but you can't do anything about it .Just move on with your life when it happens it happens, we can only tell that..

Reactions: Bathna33

KPChambly83

Star Member
Mar 27, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03Oct20
Med's Done....
03-10-2020
Yep me, post-aor oct20 no email received !

D

Deleted member 1006777

Looks like Immigration Lawyers are also a bit sick about the IRCCs behaviour. This association is new to my understanding:
I am genuinely shocked to see a mention of FSWP. This is the first official acknowledgement of the existence of the program, although it still isn't from IRCC in any capacity. Plus, CILA was apparently established in Jan 2021. Is it even a legit thing or is it a bunch of forum crybabies who wrote an official looking letter?

If it is legit, I'm just happy FSW has actually been mentioned by name instead of vague handwaving towards "candidates from all over the world" or whatever the fuck.

Edit: Their twitter was made in October 2021 and has 55 followers lmfao. Their website looks like an early 2000s stock website template. I'm not getting my hopes up lol