+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Today i got the stock “we’re still working on your application” email. Though completely meaningless and useless, it slightly elated my spirits to see the closest to an acknowledgement of my pending application.
Even people without ITA got that email, must be a maintenance glitch.

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Wasn’t it already know that the FSW processing inventory was around 50k by end of August?

what would be interesting to know would be how much they’ve managed to reduce it by with recent numbers
It gives us more insight. How many are cases and how many are total persons (with dependents). It also shows CEC backlog a bit before they stopped all draws.
The 50k informed was a file received in august, but the data was extracted on feb. 1st so it was not up to date.

Reactions: OneStepAtATime

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
I received my notes today and nothing moved. I am taking the rest of the day off. I am too physically and emotionally sick to handle this pain. I sent another webfrom and cpc ottawa literally begging them to update my application. I am falling deeper into a darkhole. This feels like a nightmare.
Hi!
I have applied for PR to Australia (I could never go there due to my wife's absolute refusal to go there, her family has a history with
Australia) and now I am applying for Canada. I can tell you this much : When I applied for Australia, things went easy because there was nothing at stake per say and I was busy with life too...

Now with Canada I have kids and a wife. If I do not get a PR, I run into prospects of being separated from them for 3-4 years as my wife is doing her Phd and due to a new policy, I am basically ineligible for ANY SOWP.

The only thing I can say is to keep your self occupied with your life and take life one day at a time. That helps me. I may help you as well.

Chin up! And look for what comes next!

D

Deleted member 1050918

Hi!
I have applied for PR to Australia (I could never go there due to my wife's absolute refusal to go there, her family has a history with
Australia) and now I am applying for Canada. I can tell you this much : When I applied for Australia, things went easy because there was nothing at stake per say and I was busy with life too...

Now with Canada I have kids and a wife. If I do not get a PR, I run into prospects of being separated from them for 3-4 years as my wife is doing her Phd and due to a new policy, I am basically ineligible for ANY SOWP.

The only thing I can say is to keep your self occupied with your life and take life one day at a time. That helps me. I may help you as well.

Any country you or your family doesn't have an issue with my guy? You have an issue with the US (think you said it was because of your grandpa or something), your wife has an issue with Aus. What else?

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Hi!

Why can't you leave with your family instead of being separated from them for 3-4 years?

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Why can't you leave with your family instead of being separated from them for 3-4 years?
That means my wife leaving her Phd in between.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Any country you or your family doesn't have an issue with my guy? You have an issue with the US (think you said it was because of your grandpa or something), your wife has an issue with Aus. What else?
Yeah, Canada, UK, New Zealand, Germany are few somewhat immigration friendly country that come to my mind. The world is a big place.

To be honest, I absolutely adore Australia. One of my happiest memory is visiting Torang Zoo in Sydney on my landing trip to Australia. I was single back then.

Reactions: Alysson

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Yeah, Canada, UK, New Zealand, Germany are few somewhat immigration friendly country that come to my mind. The world is a big place.

To be honest, I absolutely adore Australia. One of my happiest memory is visiting Torang Zoo in Sydney on my landing trip to Australia. I was single back then.
Your happiest memory is of you being single hahaha.