+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1050918

IRCC : damn B.S. We ain't gonna deal in-canada on 2022. Probably we should shift focus to Outland next year

In-canada applicant paying taxes & saving the country from housing crisis:
Easy PR low-score CECs should go buy another country's permanent residency if they have missed the easy PR train. They're used to buying PRs instead of working hard to maximize their scores so why not.

D

Deleted member 1050918

unfortunately nothing's left. or maybe my lack of knowledge, is there any?
Not quite sure I get it but the regular CEC pathway is still there. Study in Canada -> get PGWP -> work in Canada for 1 year -> Good CRS -> ITA

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Not quite sure I get it but the regular CEC pathway is still there. Study in Canada -> get PGWP -> work in Canada for 1 year -> Good CRS -> ITA
And those with low scores due to age/low language should go to Atlantic and take advantage of the fact that AIPP doesn’t require LMIA. Target a registered employer for your PGWP.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
IRCC : damn B.S. We ain't gonna deal in-canada on 2022. Probably we should shift focus to Outland next year

In-canada applicant paying taxes & saving the country from housing crisis:
One group: ....................................................Another group:
Right now there are CEC candidates in 460's and some should even be in 470's waiting for ITA so IRCC doesn't care about inland or anything like that, it's just that Marco Polo wanted to grab media headlines with the 75 CEC draw and TR to PR.

Reactions: dankboi

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Right now there are CEC candidates in 460's and some should even be in 470's waiting for ITA so IRCC doesn't care about inland or anything like that, it's just that Marco Polo wanted to grab media headlines with the 75 CEC draw and TR to PR.
mendishitno and JT reaped victory with the help of covid, but when something is given away for low value / free and the moment it's stopped / offered at an inflated price, the frustration will be more than what we the fsw's gone through.
imagine the frustration of the in canada applicants who believed they will be getting the low crs advantage for long !!

Rish92

Jan 22, 2021
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
So then is this news article wrong?

https://www.firstpost.com/world/australia-wont-welcome-international-tourists-till-2022-priority-given-to-students-and-migrants-10026411.html

The prime minister himself is saying that they plan to prioritise the return of students and skilled immigrants. Also, I can see that Australia has conducted draws in 2021 so the program is still open:

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/working-in-australia/skillselect/invitation-rounds

It's only going to ramp up next year. I would suggest everyone to look towards Australia. It is the hottest immigration destination. Forget about Canada. We are barely a third world country.
Australia has been conducting draws regularly. They also exceeded their immigration target for 2021.

But the devil is in the detail mate…. In 2021 they only invited offshore candidates in healthcare, and at the same time they made it easier for students and onshore candidates to obtain PR.

If you are a offshore candidate with no ties to Australia… good luck chasing this distant dream.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
This makes me happy. The era of easy ITA for low-score CECs is over.
We are talking about a joke(IRCC/Canada) who invited people with crs 75 while people with 470+ are in pool and without even processing aproved applications.
So anything is possible because we're talking about illogical idiots.
They might be even skipping for a mega draw( improbable not impossible) like with cutoff 300.who knows

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Australia has been conducting draws regularly. They also exceeded their immigration target for 2021.

But the devil is in the detail mate…. In 2021 they only invited offshore candidates in healthcare, and at the same time they made it easier for students and onshore candidates to obtain PR.

If you are a offshore candidate with no ties to Australia… good luck chasing this distant dream.
If you are a offshore candidate with no ties to Australia

nope the post OP is a recent pr turned citizen who left the home country to save canada from housing crisis

D

Deleted member 1006777

It actually makes me happy to see some uncertainty with CEC draws. "Finally" they get a much more tame version of what FSWs have been experiencing since 2020. Can't wait for the crying about their hardwork to achieve CLB7 in english and their taxes not earning them special treatment.

Based on the instagram videos and stuff I saw, I do think FSW draws will only happen in or after Q3 2022. They'll resume CEC-only draws for Q1 Q2 2022 to ease the transition to all program draws. @dankboi bookmark and call me out if I'm wrong.