+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
It actually makes me happy to see some uncertainty with CEC draws. "Finally" they get a much more tame version of what FSWs have been experiencing since 2020. Can't wait for the crying about their hardwork to achieve CLB7 in english and their taxes not earning them special treatment.

Based on the instagram videos and stuff I saw, I do think FSW draws will only happen in or after Q3 2022. They'll resume CEC-only draws for Q1 Q2 2022 to ease the transition to all program draws. @dankboi bookmark and call me out if I'm wrong.
as you wish, bookmarked and page saved to doc. guelphite along with us in this prediction

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
It actually makes me happy to see some uncertainty with CEC draws. "Finally" they get a much more tame version of what FSWs have been experiencing since 2020. Can't wait for the crying about their hardwork to achieve CLB7 in english and their taxes not earning them special treatment.

Based on the instagram videos and stuff I saw, I do think FSW draws will only happen in or after Q3 2022. They'll resume CEC-only draws for Q1 Q2 2022 to ease the transition to all program draws. @dankboi bookmark and call me out if I'm wrong.
Even if they continue with CEC draws early next year, I hope the draw sizes are not big and they process the backlog properly. Even 2020 CEC's are stuck in this limbo along with FSW.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Guys think for a second before making any predictions. Its IRCC we are dealing with. The agency that is spineless, selfish, incompetent, irresponsible, and unprofessional.

Reactions: vsfedotov

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Guys think for a second before making any predictions. Its IRCC we are dealing with. The agency that is spineless, selfish, incompetent, irresponsible, and unprofessional.
Ultimately, IRCC is the one who will give us PR so there is nothing else to do than make predictions based on what is going on now. At least, no CEC draws makes me happy.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Just turned to the last resort and started spamming in IRCCs facebook. Perhaps if my name pops up they can't just ignore it and will open my case?!
did you check this thread. some 2019 applicants have a plan to mandamus https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/fsw-pnp-2019-waiting-mandamus-option.748442/#post-9786271
nothing significant gonna happen via mandamus, but least we are putting some effort

edit: you were already there ! hehe

sidou

Star Member
Jul 28, 2018
i kinda lost hope for canada o_O any legitimate ways to immigrate to europe ? is it possible without a job offer ? i speak english and french