+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
So do you think they will shift focus to more entrepreneur, self employed programs. Also I guess NOC 2021 was the latest change. Would there be additional changes they add when draws finally resume?
I think it will move to more PNP/regional/municipal immigration. No longer the federal all open method. Which would create more of a NOC based system.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Was away from the forum for few months and was not tracking round of invitations. Just had a look again today and there has not been a FSW draw yet. This is just criminal at this point to keep people waiting without giving them clear answers. Hope they do a FSW draw soon.

purohitab

Star Member
Jan 9, 2021
I think it will move to more PNP/regional/municipal immigration. No longer the federal all open method. Which would create more of a NOC based system.
That's f'd up. I hope at least one or two draws come in soon so at least some are in before they revamp the system

D

Deleted member 1050918

what's the story kangaroo? never heard of this. =D
Friend got employed at a company and I asked him if he texts his supervisor over Microsoft Teams, he goes no dude we don't have win10 we gotta keep the costs low. Saw other such offices myself too. I applied to jobs with my CV matching 100% (even overkilling) then I see the "CTO" on LinkedIn who just happens to be a dude graduated just 3 years ago.

All I've been talking about. "Proper" jobs, you'll find those in ON or QC. Think corporations. You'll also find those in AB but only in oil & gas or energy. Anything else you'll find is nothing more than a startup in any other province.

• Haha
Reactions: dankboi

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Friend got employed at a company and I asked him if he texts his supervisor over Microsoft Teams, he goes no dude we don't have win10 we gotta keep the costs low. Saw other such offices myself too. I applied to jobs with my CV matching 100% (even overkilling) then I see the "CTO" on LinkedIn who just happens to be a dude graduated just 3 years ago.

All I've been talking about. "Proper" jobs, you'll find those in ON or QC. Think corporations. You'll also find those in AB but only in oil & gas or energy. Anything else you'll find is nothing more than a startup in any other province.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
One thing that amazes me about Canada is that they don't discriminate against foreign-borns becoming ministers. So many foreign-borns in this Trudeau cabinet.

Reactions: dankboi