+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Ar12345

Star Member
Nov 11, 2020
One thing that amazes me about Canada is that they don't discriminate against foreign-borns becoming ministers. So many foreign-borns in this Trudeau cabinet.
Canada is highly multi-racial so it makes sense. Their first gen immigrant population is almost going to hit 10% just with this new wave alone. They also are one of the few countries to have a dedicated multiculturalism ministry. I do worry about how this big immigration push will work long term with the bigots over there though

Reactions: Lc4life and RSub

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Canadian ministers pledging allegiance to Queen Elizabeth....meanwhile Brits waiting for months for the PR....

"Can we get a pass? Please...."

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Question here for those who took the study route, particularly those getting a Ph.D or MS, do you know which Canadian universities accept WES course-by-course evaluations? I've done some digging into this, and I've only found McMaster University, and even by their description it's a bit vague.
University of Regina.

Ar12345

Star Member
Nov 11, 2020
From his work, he seems like a low profile, no nonsense, kinda boring economic policy hawk who really doesn’t need all the media attention. Will be interesting to see how he handles immigration

GaryChapman VP

Mar 24, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
IF YOU WRITE ONE MILLION LETTERS OR MESSAGE TO VENT YOUR ANGER OR EXPLAIN YOUR PREDICAMENT, mY QUESTION IS: WILL IT GET TO THE MINISTER HIMSELF? Hope it wont stop at the table of the email and social Media Manager?
Of course I’m not saying the immigration minister is gonna read all of it. But at least the team or office is expected to provide him the collective data on the pressing issues that are reported. What do you think the email is for? So that the public can communicate.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Marco hasn’t left us from our lives. He is the Minister of Public safety and it means he is responsible for “BORDERS”. :mad:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: dankboi and Lulu69

otaviovidal

Jan 13, 2020
Brazil
Category........
FSW
Hey guys, I think I'm on my way to securing an LMIA from a Canadian company while I'm in the pool with a 472 CRS score.

- What are the best ways to use an LMIA for a PR? I can use it to boost my CRS score for FSW right? Is the OINP job offer stream a better move?

- Do any of you know what has been the real-life timeline of processing LMIAs/work permits? When should I expect to be able to land in Canada?

Sorry for being LMIA focused questions in a FSW thread, but this has been the thread I've been following for long and thought you guys could help me!