FSW WORLDWIDE

oginnite

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Some of you here have written to mendishite during his time in office when you were frustrated. While that did hardly anything, who’s to say the new cabinet will have the same indifference. The new minister would look to make some positive changes after all. Let’s shoot our shot. I encourage everyone who can to write to them explaining our situation and worries and hope this issue gets pushed to some action
IF YOU WRITE ONE MILLION LETTERS OR MESSAGE TO VENT YOUR ANGER OR EXPLAIN YOUR PREDICAMENT, mY QUESTION IS: WILL IT GET TO THE MINISTER HIMSELF? Hope it wont stop at the table of the email and social Media Manager?

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
The new guy looks like he's focused on jobs and finance/economy stuff. There's a chance he will make FSW better

https://www.ourcommons.ca/members/en/88316#roles
Until the new mandate letters are released to the Ministers, there’s absolutely no telling how his leadership will affect FSW and/other streams. There’s also no telling how world events (say another global pandemic) will affect policies and operations either. We all just lived through the hell of 2020. Manage your expectations.

Reactions: purohitab

purohitab

Star Member
Jan 9, 2021
I think their wish is that immigrants come in and create jobs. Nova Scotia had some development in the last few years. Though it’s mostly small business.
So do you think they will shift focus to more entrepreneur, self employed programs. Also I guess NOC 2021 was the latest change. Would there be additional changes they add when draws finally resume?

D

Deleted member 1050918

I think their wish is that immigrants come in and create jobs. Nova Scotia had some development in the last few years. Though it’s mostly small business.
Yeah I saw those "jobs" created in BC. 27 year old "CEO", 30 employers, doesn't buy Windows10 or MS Office for their 20 office PCs to "minimize expenses" lmao.

kloppity

Nov 20, 2019
Until the new mandate letters are released to the Ministers, there’s absolutely no telling how his leadership will affect FSW and/other streams. There’s also no telling how world events (say another global pandemic) will affect policies and operations either. We all just lived through the hell of 2020. Manage your expectations.
Killjoy :)