Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Was listening to the commentary just before the shuffle happened and the commentators were so full of praise for Sean Fraser. He comes across as a very effective minister based on what i heard. Let’s hope he restores the sanity in the immigration department
He was never a minister. This is his first term as a Minister.

Ar12345

Star Member
Nov 11, 2020
Atlantic immigration pilot is probably going to raise. Having someone from the Atlantic area looks purely like a political decision though since they lost some votes over there.

D

Deleted member 1050918

Criminality gonna go up...
They are mentioning Nova Scotia being an example of getting immigrants to stay in the province. It might be interesting if this is his focus, trying to offer incentives for immigrants outside BC/Ont.
I'm happy with my AB just process my app in 6-9 months please thank you

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Then IRCC is just a stepping stone for new ministers? Literally the least priority.
I've been saying that always. Immigration doesn't get much PR, so its bad for your end prospects in the party. No one cares about immigration other than immigrants and bigots who want to cut immigration but get only 5% of the vote.

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
I think he will prefer outland if his focus is immigrant retention in lower immigration locations. It's really hard to get inland immigrants to move when they are already settled. Most inlands come through student visas, which ends up being in large cities. Lets hope that is his focus.

Reactions: klausmike
D

Deleted member 1006777

I think he will prefer outland if his focus is immigrant retention in lower immigration locations. It's really hard to get inland immigrants to move when they are already settled. Most inlands come through student visas, which ends up being in large cities. Lets hope that is his focus.
That would be a juicy riperoni for pre ITA people if they shift focus to regional NOC specific PNPs.