+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1006777

I don't think the US will ever have or need an FSW program. Especially if someone like Trump manage to get back to power again, heck even Biden who is suppose to be the pro-immigration party is not keen in opening up more doors for skilled immigrants.

Personally I think, if the US is your goal, you'd have a better shot in getting a Canadian Citizenship then working in the US under a TN1 visa, than hoping for the US to open up a similar FSW program.
The TN visa is probably a massive part of why people consider Canada as an option.

addar

Oct 18, 2021
Hello there, USA outland FSW here, Have anyone heard anything back from IRCC, I had AOR 11/21 and my account manager only shows my medical exam passed on 12/20, and my biometrics on 01/21, that's it no, other updates from IRCC since, except when I received an email requesting a confirmation of my address on March 2021. How do you guys know you passed eligibility and other stuff, is it GCMS notes or does it show on your accounts? Thanks in advance

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
uyes dun hab efasdabwyu

have been a joke to most of us, is already becoming one eventually
I don't understand how these morons (JT and Marco who are retards) getting elected again and again.
The only way I can think of is either Canadians are idiots (majority)
Or
They are doing something extraordinary when compared to others ,from this thread I understood that is not the case or please correct me if I am wrong.
Or
Others are worse than this.
There is no logical reason this morons are winning again and again.

Reactions: novascotia27

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
I don't think the US will ever have or need an FSW program. Especially if someone like Trump manage to get back to power again, heck even Biden who is suppose to be the pro-immigration party is not keen in opening up more doors for skilled immigrants.

Personally I think, if the US is your goal, you'd have a better shot in getting a Canadian Citizenship then working in the US under a TN1 visa, than hoping for the US to open up a similar FSW program.
I heard that a TN visa will require a Master's degree or some form of higher education, is this true or a job offer will be enough?

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
Hello there, USA outland FSW here, Have anyone heard anything back from IRCC, I had AOR 11/21 and my account manager only shows my medical exam passed on 12/20, and my biometrics on 01/21, that's it no, other updates from IRCC since, except when I received an email requesting a confirmation of my address on March 2021. How do you guys know you passed eligibility and other stuff, is it GCMS notes or does it show on your accounts? Thanks in advance
GCMS notes is the only way.

Reactions: addar

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
I don't understand how these morons (JT and Marco who are retards) getting elected again and again.
The only way I can think of is either Canadians are idiots (majority)
Or
They are doing something extraordinary when compared to others ,from this thread I understood that is not the case or please correct me if I am wrong.
Or
Others are worse than this.
There is no logical reason this morons are winning again and again.
either the proportion of voters (more lobbysists) somehow benefitting from liberals ruling Canada are more, or voting scams. If there was no covid , I believe trudo won't get elected again. I don't have much social media, but from Canadians on reddit, 90% of them hated trudo's previous tenure, as evident from the discussions that happened on Canadian threads.

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020
I heard that a TN visa will require a Master's degree or some form of higher education, is this true or a job offer will be enough?
It requires 3 general items on top of being a Mexican/Canadian,

A US job offer
You need at least a BS degree
You need at least 3 years work experience

I think H1B is the one which requires a MS/PhD

Reactions: seadrag0n

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
If you do Masters in US yes you will have 2 chances compared to someone from India with Master's degree who only has 1 entry into the system.
This.
There is the regular cap (65,000) and the master's cap (20,000). If an applicant has achieved a Master's or Advanced degree from a US University/ Institution, then they are eligible for both caps, and thus, effectively have more of a chance of being picked in the lottery.

Reactions: seadrag0n

queencoxie

Oct 23, 2020
Hangin' on. I still have a few hiccups after getting my ITA (related to work exp verification and passing eligibility). These were always going to be issues, but my naive 2020 self thought I'd know by now if I passed eligibility or not.
What hiccups are you anticipating if I may ask?

D

Deleted member 1006777

What hiccups are you anticipating if I may ask?
NOC 2148, very difficult to match work responsibilities to 70% of the text when all of it is 3 lines. Plus the reference letter I got doesn't include contact info of the person from the contracting agency that hired me, and they've stopped responding to my emails/inmails etc so I have no way of fixing it. So even if IRCC were to call/email them, they wouldn't respond. I was paid by direct deposit, and I don't have pay slips, so that's even less proof of employment I can provide. My manager doesn't work for that company anymore so I can't even ask him directly. Fun stuff.