+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
Holthe doing a breaking news to say FSW Outland is being processed and use a US applicant with VO in Canada and dependent in India as an example. The issue now is really that VOs outside Canada are playing minesweeper, so US applicants with Canada VO isn’t so breaking.
This really tells me that Holthe has absolutely --- nothing to do these days...

D

Deleted member 1006777

I don't know why people keep saying 'cec ded' based on two outliers. I am 100% we will see more cec specific draws before we ever see an all program draw.

Reactions: Twee

arvind92

Star Member
Jan 3, 2021
How much in advance can you begin applying for a study visa for a program starting in january 2023...
Can you apply 9 months in advance if you have a valid offer letter in March 2022?
The validity of the visa will only be from january 2023..that is not a concern

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
How much in advance can you begin applying for a study visa for a program starting in january 2023...
Can you apply 9 months in advance if you have a valid offer letter in March 2022?
The validity of the visa will only be from january 2023..that is not a concern
check here https://www.ontariocolleges.ca
applications are open till Dec 2022 - Mar 2023 (Winter) // Apr 2023 - Jul 2023 (Spring)

juhi2020

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
You should contact your university and ask how the documents were shipped. If they were sent by ordinary mail, it can take 2-6 weeks in some cases depending on which country they were sent from.

If the documents were sent by expedited port, ask for the details and tracking.
I got a confirmation from DHL that it has been delivered 3 weeks ago at the IQAS address, but their team hasn't acknowledged the delivery or updated the transcript to my application.

Oct 19, 2021
Hi everyone, first time poster so excuse me if this has been asked already. I have read that if you have an M1 or M3 score for your medicals they are automatically extended (i think I read it somewhere on this forum). Is this confirmed, if so, by who and a link would be great. Alternatively, has there been anyone on here who has received a re medical request despite having an M1 or M3 score?

Thanks so much

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I got a confirmation from DHL that it has been delivered 3 weeks ago at the IQAS address, but their team hasn't acknowledged the delivery or updated the transcript to my application.
The delay is surely on IQAS end. Currently, as many workplaces are working on a hybrid work from home model, opening packages are delayed. Keep contacting IQAS every other week.

Amiz

Star Member
Jan 28, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
@legalfalcon I am Aug’20 AoR.. Medicals passed on 22-Sep-20. Ordered GCMS and came to know that medical passed-Expired. Shall i wait for IRCC for re med request or do upfront medicals?? Thanks in advance.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Hi everyone, first time poster so excuse me if this has been asked already. I have read that if you have an M1 or M3 score for your medicals they are automatically extended (i think I read it somewhere on this forum). Is this confirmed, if so, by who and a link would be great. Alternatively, has there been anyone on here who has received a re medical request despite having an M1 or M3 score?

Thanks so much
Its a public policy with very specific requirements : https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/policies-operational-instructions-agreements/exempt-certain-in-canada-foreign-nationals-immigration-medical-examination-requirement.html

A foreign national (principal applicant):

• Has submitted an application to become a permanent resident or for a permanent residence visa and is physically present in Canada;
  • Has submitted to an Immigration Medical Examination within five years prior to the coming into effect of this temporary public policy;
  • The Department has a record of that Immigration Medical Examination, and the most recent examination submitted to was assessed and coded as:
    1. M1: indicating they pose no danger to public health and public safety;
    2. M3 (except where they have been assessed and coded as “TR only” or “EDE only”): indicating they have a health condition present but are not expected to place an excessive demand on health or social services; or
    3. M2 or M2/3 (except where they have been assessed and coded as “TR only” or “EDE only”): indicating they are a potential risk to public health, but they have complied with their requirement to report to provincial/territorial health authorities for medical surveillance; and
  • Has not resided or stayed for a total period in excess of six months in an area that the Minister determines has a higher incidence of serious communicable disease than Canada (i.e., identified on IRCC’s tuberculosis designated country and territory list available on the IRCC Web site) within the year prior to the coming into effect of this temporary public policy.
Needless to say its for in-canada applicants.

That being said it is a bit finicky policy. Those who are trying to benefit from it, counterintuitively, are getting their applications delayed and getting medical pass after 2-3 months if at all, some have their applications rejected as incomplete and then re-instated when IRCC is subsequently contacted. One person has received a re-med request weirdly ... even though he swears that he did not step outside Canada for more than 3 weeks. Interestingly, TR to PR folks have this policy applied automatically without them even noticing. So... its a big unknown.

Can you tell me what happened with you? Did you get a re-med request? Whats your situation and where you are located ie are you in Canada or outside Canada?

Oct 19, 2021
Its a public policy with very specific requirements : https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/policies-operational-instructions-agreements/exempt-certain-in-canada-foreign-nationals-immigration-medical-examination-requirement.html

• Has submitted an application to become a permanent resident or for a permanent residence visa and is physically present in Canada;
  • Has submitted to an Immigration Medical Examination within five years prior to the coming into effect of this temporary public policy;
  • The Department has a record of that Immigration Medical Examination, and the most recent examination submitted to was assessed and coded as:
    2. M3 (except where they have been assessed and coded as “TR only” or “EDE only”): indicating they have a health condition present but are not expected to place an excessive demand on health or social services; or
    3. M2 or M2/3 (except where they have been assessed and coded as “TR only” or “EDE only”): indicating they are a potential risk to public health, but they have complied with their requirement to report to provincial/territorial health authorities for medical surveillance; and
  • Has not resided or stayed for a total period in excess of six months in an area that the Minister determines has a higher incidence of serious communicable disease than Canada (i.e., identified on IRCC’s tuberculosis designated country and territory list available on the IRCC Web site) within the year prior to the coming into effect of this temporary public policy.

That being said it is a bit finicky policy. Those who are trying to benefit from it, counterintuitively, are getting their applications delayed and getting medical pass after 2-3 months if at all, some have their applications rejected as incomplete and then re-instated when IRCC is subsequently contacted. One person has received a re-med request weirdly ... even though he swears that he did not step outside Canada for more than 3 weeks. Interestingly, TR to PR folks have this policy applied automatically without them even noticing. So... its a big unknown.

Can you tell me what happened with you? Did you get a re-med request? Whats your situation and where you are located ie are you in Canada or outside Canada?

Thanks for the very detailed response. My medicals have not expired yet (due to expire in December 2021) so I am trying to work out if I should get a medical redone before it expires. I am currently residing in South Africa so I don't think this exemption would apply to me at all.

Based on this, I will probably just redo the medicals before they expire.