+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

KojiGold

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
It has been months since I have ever looked at the CIC website. This has just become such a mess that is too much for me to deal with. Enough is enough. It is such a sad truth but I hope all the new applicants realize the fact that express entry is now nothing but a pure "lucky draw". I wanted to call it a "lottery" but even Green Card Lottery is more organized than this joke.

My suggestion out of pure goodwill to all those who have recently entered the pool is to simply create your profile and leave it on its own. Do not make a single plan about your Canadian PR. If your express entry profile (even at post ITA stage) make you put any of your life's decisions on hold even for a day I bet you will regret it later on. After all the only factor within your control which could lower your score is basically getting married. Other than that, do not care about express entry if you have any job offers, planning to study further, or other similar stuff. You can only be sure about your PR on they day you actually step your foot inside Canada on a COPR.

Again, I remind all of you new applicants. Express Entry is a pure lucky draw. Create a profile and just hope one day our luck gets us an invitation, Forget about any speculation, logic, good sign, bad sign, blah blah.

djcluez

Jul 23, 2021
Hey everyone quick passport question.

Jan 2021 AOR. My passport is going to expire May 2022 which has my Canadia visitor visa. Should I renew it now and if i do do i need to submit a webform about the new passport? Or should i wait until the current passport is close to expire before i renew?

bmvasconcellos

Oct 7, 2021
Hey folks, this is my first time posting here.
I've been reading the forum for a couple of weeks now and I've been wanting to ask you the following:
I'm currently in EE pool with a 491 CRS score (I couldn't find a way to decrease my score for OINP). I could try to increase my score though, my partner hasn't done IELTS yet. Do you guys think it's worth it?

D

Deleted member 1050918

Hey folks, this is my first time posting here.
I've been reading the forum for a couple of weeks now and I've been wanting to ask you the following:
I'm currently in EE pool with a 491 CRS score (I couldn't find a way to decrease my score for OINP). I could try to increase my score though, my partner hasn't done IELTS yet. Do you guys think it's worth it?
Not worth it. 491 is a solid score and you will be minimally affected by the high-score overflow in the current EE pool. Just wait for the all program draws to return. If you're gonna do anything, go tactical and do something that'd get you your ITA sooner. Increasing your already high CRS won't do that.