+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

axmac

Star Member
Nov 5, 2020
Read the news that an Indian surgeon in the US was commuting in his private jet and dropped like a rock from the sky.
Lesson is you can have all the first world citizenship, green cards, blue cards etc but will be dead like every dead animal that ever existed.
You've really dropped the ball on this one, navin.

axmac

Star Member
Nov 5, 2020
Well, you will also eat, you will also shit and in your case, you will also speak shit. So...

Difference is, you will eat less contaminated.

Difference is, you will be less likely to shit on the road.

Difference is, when you speak shit, you are more likely to be sued rather than shot.

Hopefully that helps?
Bruh, calm down, that's navinball, the resident troll. He's a legend

D

Deleted member 1050918

Guys, i just recieved NOI from Alberta. Is it fast in terms of proceessing, or should i wait for FSW?
If by processing you mean the processing of your EE application, it is about the same speed as regular FSW. If you mean the processing speed of the nomination application itself, I got mine in 14 days including all holidays and weekends. Some people even got theirs in 10 days. So for a PNP it's been quite fast recently.

Reactions: AdamtheGreat

AdamtheGreat

Oct 12, 2021
Thanks guys for your answers.
One more question, If i proceed with the applications of PNP, can i still be chosen as FSW or they exclude you once you reply to NOI?

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Thanks guys for your answers.
One more question, If i proceed with the applications of PNP, can i still be chosen as FSW or they exclude you once you reply to NOI?
is the reason you are overthinking because the province is not your first choice? I honestly doubt there will be all program draw this year. And if you land in the province but receive a job offer in your field in another province, there isn’t much they can do. So in the end PNP doesn’t really hold you back.

AdamtheGreat

Oct 12, 2021
is the reason you are overthinking because the province is not your first choice? I honestly doubt there will be all program draw this year. And if you land in the province but receive a job offer in your field in another province, there isn’t much they can do. So in the end PNP doesn’t really hold you back.
No, that is not the reason actually. I have read somewhere that you need to stay two years in the province itself, is that true?
The other reason was the time of application process. For some reasons i was thinking that PNP through EE will take more time than FSW through EE.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
No, that is not the reason actually. I have read somewhere that you need to stay two years in the province itself, is that true?
The other reason was the time of application process. For some reasons i was thinking that PNP through EE will take more time than FSW through EE.
EE PNP (post ITA) is pretty much same processing timeline as FSW. People generally attribute the long processing of PNP to the pre-ITA stage