FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
The UK is a problematic country in many ways, just open the news, but it has a vibrancy and energy that is hard to compare. I wish it was more vibrant like that here in Sweden. But I do agree: Finland, in my humble view, is one of the most miserable places ever - Swedish and Finnish cultures are not that dissimilar, and I feel comfortable saying this nonetheless.
Anyway, let's hope for that ITA next year folks, and then perhaps we can land in 2023.
why are you trying to come to Canada from Sweden
and why is Finland miserable
I have assumed that those two countries are fantastic if you are white. probably not so welcoming otherwise?

Reactions: ita_drgen

sahilarora2003

Mar 13, 2013
Surrey
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-09-2022
Doc's Request.
20-12-2022
AOR Received.
09-09-2022
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-10-2022
where are these folks @singh@1234 and @sahilarora2003 , been a while

Hey bro! yeah it's been a while. Got notification on my email and here i am.. Good to c ya!

I just stopped fuckin arnd with this IRCC shit. We have our own life. Why should IRCC control our fuckin lives. Ryt?

BTW i just love your memes! Send me some haahaha

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: dankboi and dxdroid

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Hey bro! yeah it's been a while. Got notification on my email and here i am.. Good to c ya!

I just stopped fuckin arnd with this IRCC shit. We have our own life. Why should IRCC control our fuckin lives. Ryt?

BTW i just love your memes! Send me some haahaha
I think he is using giphy.com :)

Just to add some of my bits to it. Everyone started panicing about the recent article on CIC News - It looks like that they are trigerring some anxiety in a lot of people. They did not mention the memo date etc. Which was talked about in the previous posts.

All is weird, but the draw pattern has been broken again, by having two PNPs one after another in a space of two weeks. I am not saying that this thing did not happen but when it happened they were issuing crazy amounts of ITAs for CEC candidates. Maybe they are trying to issue more invites to PNP candidates, no one knows. All we know is that the roller coaster for CEC probably has ended and we are coming back to some sort of normality. I do not think that unemployment rate of 6% that was reported is the factor of not having the draws. This is my personal opinion.

Lets see what will happen today or tomorrow. Maybe we will all be surprised :p no one knows.

purohitab

Star Member
Jan 9, 2021
The UK is a problematic country in many ways, just open the news, but it has a vibrancy and energy that is hard to compare. I wish it was more vibrant like that here in Sweden. But I do agree: Finland, in my humble view, is one of the most miserable places ever - Swedish and Finnish cultures are not that dissimilar, and I feel comfortable saying this nonetheless.
Anyway, let's hope for that ITA next year folks, and then perhaps we can land in 2023.
I don't know man, I bet the Swedish are nice people but ever since I've seen the movie Midsommar I've been offput by the idea of a trip to Sweden.

• Haha
Reactions: dankboi

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Same happened with me last week.. This entire process is affecting our mental health...
I do understand that but you have to also focus on your life and not allow that Express Entry will take over your entire life ;) it is not healthy, take a brake from the forum and most of the b****t YT channels like Canada Immigration News, Top Insights ahahahhaha etc.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
I saw a dream that I got PPR and I was crying? What has my life come to. This is evidence that we are traumatized by this process
i dunno what a dream is, never expected i'd get an ITA, so i moved on to plan B, my life was going somewhere, but OINP caught me from behind a few days ago. so now i'm dealing with both plan A and B

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
i dunno what a dream is, never expected i'd get an ITA, so i moved on to plan B, my life was going somewhere, but OINP caught me from behind a few days ago. so now i'm dealing with both plan A and B

Just accept the OINP ;) and forget about everything else

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
I think he is using giphy.com :)

Just to add some of my bits to it. Everyone started panicing about the recent article on CIC News - It looks like that they are trigerring some anxiety in a lot of people. They did not mention the memo date etc. Which was talked about in the previous posts.

All is weird, but the draw pattern has been broken again, by having two PNPs one after another in a space of two weeks. I am not saying that this thing did not happen but when it happened they were issuing crazy amounts of ITAs for CEC candidates. Maybe they are trying to issue more invites to PNP candidates, no one knows. All we know is that the roller coaster for CEC probably has ended and we are coming back to some sort of normality. I do not think that unemployment rate of 6% that was reported is the factor of not having the draws. This is my personal opinion.

Lets see what will happen today or tomorrow. Maybe we will all be surprised :p no one knows.
yes giphy for gifs, since the meme gifs that i make are not proper to be posted here. much NSFW them are