+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Glaber

Feb 22, 2019
900 pages of useless info

The correct question is "anyone FSW-o (without PNP) not from US or Hong Kong with AOR later than march 2020 got any updates"

The answer is no.
Same for late 2019 folks. We have no movement either if you ask the question with these conditions. :)

KojiGold

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
Same for late 2019 folks. We have no movement either if you ask the question with these conditions. :)
Guys I know what I am going to say does not do you any favor, but honestly those who got their ITA and passed their eligibility are somehow in a much better position than those waiting in the pool. Most probably I will be as frustrated and tired as you post ITA fellows once I reach there too, but at least at that point, I would consider this to be a normal waiting time for a PR. For sure we all wanted that "6 months or less" PR dream, but a Canadian PR even after 2-3 years of waiting (without the need of going through all those hassles of study route, being sponsored by an employer, blah blah) is still worth it if you ask me.

Again, I am just comparing bad and worse here. Waiting that long for an application was not something that any of you post ITA applicants could ever imgaine of, and far from the "ideal" 6 months processing time for sure. But in such a messy situation going on around the world, I guess our standard definition of "ideal" should have been already lowered.

Reactions: dxdroid

KojiGold

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
And then when it comes to applicants like me waiting in the pool. just look at the scenario: I must have been invited on a very first draw right after creating a profile on express entry according to my score and the simple statement made by IRCC Webite regarding the fact that they select candidates with highest scores through rounds of invitations, and yet months have passed and I (just like thousands of others) am wittnessing others with scores way below mine are being selected and not me (In absolute contrary to what IRCC has mentioned on its website regarding the mechanism of express entry).

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
And then when it comes to applicants like me waiting in the pool. just look at the scenario: I must have been invited on a very first draw right after creating a profile on express entry according to my score and the simple statement made by IRCC Webite regarding the fact that they select candidates with highest scores through rounds of invitations, and yet months have passed and I (just like thousands of others) am wittnessing others with scores way below mine are being selected and not me (In absolute contrary to what IRCC has mentioned on its website regarding the mechanism of express entry).
It is what it is. They have the reasons of holding on doing FSW open program draws. They will come back. If you can do something about the PNP then do. We are considering few options, one of them is New Brunswick. We are just waiting to see if we will be able to get an invitation. If not we will try to do something for OINP. The last option is to move there on a work permit but this is my least favourite choice.

Reactions: KojiGold

KojiGold

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
It is what it is. They have the reasons of holding on doing FSW open program draws. They will come back. If you can do something about the PNP then do. We are considering few options, one of them is New Brunswick. We are just waiting to see if we will be able to get an invitation. If not we will try to do something for OINP. The last option is to move there on a work permit but this is my least favourite choice.
Bro, how are you considering New Brunswick? I have gone through each and every PNP, and I did not find any ways to be selected for one other than expressing my interest on settling there while creating my profile. Any other route you are taking?

And also for Ontario general draws, my NOC actually fits. But the problem is I am "overqualified" for those draws as my CRS score is above the range they require :)))

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Bro, how are you considering New Brunswick? I have gone through each and every PNP, and I did not find any ways to be selected for one other than expressing my interest on settling there while creating my profile.

And also for Ontario general draws, my NOC actually fits. But the problem is I am "overqualified" for those draws as my CRS score is above the range they require :)))
My partner - she is a Registered Nurse - and she was invited to attend an informative session for registered nurses in New Brunswick. Now we are waiting to see if she will become selected :) If not, we will consider to somehow lower our CRS for OINP, we are in the similar situation as you with our CRS which is above the score range.

Reactions: KojiGold

imm2canadaordie

Nov 1, 2017
Category........
FSW
For sure we all wanted that "6 months or less" PR dream, but a Canadian PR even after 2-3 years of waiting (without the need of going through all those hassles of study route, being sponsored by an employer, blah blah) is still worth it if you ask me. .
It is worth it only if we actually get it in the end. If they'll make us wait 3 years and then refuse based on some minor mistake or an unimportant technicality then it isn't. What's worse than wait is the silence and lack of any commitment or deadlines

KojiGold

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
My partner - she is a Registered Nurse - and she was invited to attend an informative session for registered nurses in New Brunswick. Now we are waiting to see if she will become selected :) If not, we will consider to somehow lower our CRS for OINP, we are in the similar situation as you with our CRS which is above the score range.
Oh yeah, pardon me. I was following your story of your partner attending the nurse seminar or something you were sharing. It would be a great option really, hopefully bro. Yeah that Ontario draw system is another wiered thing, like my Dad was telling me I should somehow think twice about this express entry after I told him I am overqualified for Ontatio :D:D They call it skilled immigration and then you see those with less skills have better chances???:D

KojiGold

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
It is worth it only if we actually get it in the end. If they'll make us wait 3 years and then refuse based on some minor mistake or an unimportant technicality then it isn't. What's worse than wait is the silence and lack of any commitment or deadlines
More than agreed. Even imagining such a scenario is scary man,

Glaber

Feb 22, 2019
I couldn't have written this better myself. That's the point.

rajsandhu1989

Star Member
Oct 19, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2020
Med's Done....
24-11-2020
Someone posted in other forum page:
------------------------------------------------------
Hi all, here are good news from HK VO! After the seemingly endless wait, I finally received the PPR email!

AOR: 8 Oct 2020 ; FSW-outland
VO: Hong Kong
RFV in GCMS note: May 2021
Re-medical: Sep 2021
PPR: 8 Oct 2021 (literally waited for a year)
-------------------------------------------------------------------
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/october-2020-aor-join-here.704508/post-9744638

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Modifying the profile these days it is a bit risky - we do not know what draw will happen in the future and we might be taken by the surprise hahahahahah

Reactions: Lc4life