HopelessBR

Star Member
Mar 18, 2020
Brazil
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
lol this thread is as dead as the hopes of fsw folks. Post AOR people have moved on to different threads and pre ITA people have given up (as they should)
Well, we moved on already. If someday Canada restarts FSW draws... good, but I'm not waiting anymore.

rohangopalan

Star Member
Dec 26, 2020
Hi everyone,

Quick question - My wife is the primary applicant with over 11 years of working experience. Is it necessary for her to mention all her working history in the 'work history' section? I have read somewhere that it's not essential and post ITA she could add it in her personal history. Is that true?

Second, is my work history even needed in her application? Since it does not fetch additional points, could it be added again in personal history after post ITA, whenever that happens?

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Hey Kubeir,
Its sad bruh. Nobody balmed you for lack of FSW draws. Lol how the hell you got that idea? We don’t think you or the Holthe’s of Canadian immigration are powerful. We all are same, Bruh. You and I know same information. We get it. You wanna feed your low skilled CEC squirrels with some sensation each week and so you and likes of you are making BS predictions. I am not gonna blame you. Your low skilled “tax paying” greatest minds on the planet are super desperate as CEC draws continue to diminish. When no class specific draw resumes, those fkers absolutely stand no chance to compete with us. We get it, you need to deal with such people. If you wanna seee IRCC make the change that you propose, I bet 95% of your clients will never become PR unless they cheat their way. Don’t come after us bruh. Its for yori own good. Go and continue making BS predictions.
@Lc4life and @dankboi

• Haha
Reactions: dankboi

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Following on the marriage question, I’m an fsw-o with AOR October 2020, what’s the best time for me to get married? Before I get my ppr? After I land in Canada? In between?

I appreciate your advice ladies and gentlemen.
If you get married before you land in Canada and become a PR, it is mandatory that you add your spouse to your application. Your spouse will need to provide PCCs and complete the medical.

D

Deleted member 1006777

Well, we moved on already. If someday Canada restarts FSW draws... good, but I'm not waiting anymore.
lol tell yourself that if it helps you through the day. But you haven't moved on. You're still checking a canadian immigration forum, and hoping the draws resume. But yeah sometimes I also like to pretend that I've moved on, but I'm also still sitting here like a moron.

• Sad
Reactions: jester10

kdutta88

Oct 21, 2020

Everybody just downvote kubeir plz... Now they are just talking bullshit every week...

If IRCC just removes FSW program, they should not allow people to get in pool now. Because WES, IELTS and TEF cost money. I couldn't help but think IRCC takes money from these organizations and it's just a scam now.

---
Edit:

Seems like Kubeir does check this thread. Let me make my point clear, it is NOT just about communication. IRCC doesn't need to notify everyone before conducting a draw. --> That's exactly how the NOI system works.

It is about having accountability and responsibility. And yet Kubeir is telling me that IRCC doesn't have accountability towards outland clients.

Why should we pay to do WES, IELTS, and TEF just to let our profile expire after one year?

Sure IRCC can do whatever they want, just close the stream and close the pool entrance; easy as that.

Plus if Kubeir is reading this, you would not have made the stupid predictions about Thursday if you paid attention to my conclusions earlier. As I said, I'm not wrong as of yet.
True to that name. LC4Life is low class for life. Blame a person who is just tryin to help. He never claimed it “will” happen. It was a prediction you DF.

Reactions: travelloverz
D

Deleted member 1006777

Hey Kubeir,
Its sad bruh. Nobody balmed you for lack of FSW draws. Lol how the hell you got that idea? We don’t think you or the Holthe’s of Canadian immigration are powerful. We all are same, Bruh. You and I know same information. We get it. You wanna feed your low skilled CEC squirrels with some sensation each week and so you and likes of you are making BS predictions. I am not gonna blame you. Your low skilled “tax paying” greatest minds on the planet are super desperate as CEC draws continue to diminish. When no class specific draw resumes, those fkers absolutely stand no chance to compete with us. We get it, you need to deal with such people. If you wanna seee IRCC make the change that you propose, I bet 95% of your clients will never become PR unless they cheat their way. Don’t come after us bruh. Its for yori own good. Go and continue making BS predictions.
@Lc4life and @dankboi

You're so off base with your angry ranting. He's not staunchly pro CEC or anti FSW and he consistently tries to remain neutral and factual to the best of his ability. There were people asking him if CEC will ever drop to 300-350, and he said no, he doesn't think that'll happen again. He said he doesn't think TR to PR will become permanent, because it only made sense in the context of the pandemic. I went and watched his previous streams after you started your childish 'let's downvote him' crap, and he's never said anything against FSW. He's called out the entitlement from both CECs and FSWs. And at the same time, he has tried to call out IRCC on their lack of transparency (as he also does in the very screenshot you posted).

He didn't come after you 'Bruh'. You guys went after him by downvoting becasue he doesn't reflect your own emotions. I don't particularly care for him or Holthe, but you guys are the ones in the wrong here. He's done nothing but try to remain rational.

Kinda expected meaningless rambling from lc4life, but I always thought dankboi was just a chill dude memeing around. So this is kinda disappointing lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
I would still rather a have a Plan B then just assuming it's not going to happen.
If you receive COPR and it’s still valid, and you don’t travel until you get married, I Think they will reopen your case and request docs from your spouse.

Cris1987

Jul 14, 2021
There is a guy who is being investigated because he signed a contract in USD a few years ago. With the USD revaluation the contract costs boosted. The judge says he should have "predicted properl the USD future behaviour". I work in finance in a public company and I say.... Is this fair at all? Looks like I could go to jail every time I miss. So going back to Kubeir...I have only seen he's a good guy, he has been advocating for us, but.. a prediction is just a prediction and you make the best with the information you got, and nobody may crucify you for missing

bambisp

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
I’ve requested a whole lot of gcms notes while my application is being processed and all of the files were up to 150 pages in today. This time, the last notes I ordered only came to 13 pages, is this anything to pay attention to? Thanks in advance

HopelessBR

Star Member
Mar 18, 2020
Brazil
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
lol tell yourself that if it helps you through the day. But you haven't moved on. You're still checking a canadian immigration forum, and hoping the draws resume. But yeah sometimes I also like to pretend that I've moved on, but I'm also still sitting here like a moron.
Well, that's pretty easy for you to assume when you don't know anything about anyone on this forum, just based on what people talk here. As if I can't receive email notifications of what people post here every once in a while, and come to check. If you like to be rude with others just because you need to be THE Mr. Right and vent on other people your own frustrations, just do it... that's your own problem. If you actually paid attention to what I wrote, which is "IF FSW DRAWS RETURN, GOOD", you would have understand what I meant by moving on. But being rude was your only reason. If you can't search for other options WHILE waiting a tiny bit more for FSW draws to return, it doesn't mean others can't. One thing doesn't nullify the other, but maybe that's too much to understand.

D

Deleted member 1006777

Well, that's pretty easy for you to assume when you don't know anything about anyone on this forum, just based on what people talk here. As if I can't receive email notifications of what people post here every once in a while, and come to check. If you like to be rude with others just because you need to be THE Mr. Right and vent on other people your own frustrations, just do it... that's your own problem. If you actually paid attention to what I wrote, which is "IF FSW DRAWS RETURN, GOOD", you would have understand what I meant by moving on. But being rude was your only reason. If you can't search for other options WHILE waiting a tiny bit more for FSW draws to return, it doesn't mean others can't. One thing doesn't nullify the other, but maybe that's too much to understand.
hahaha call me out about making assumptions about you (which I did, my bad) and then go ahead and make assumptions about me. Nicely done! Good on you for not being bogged down by pesky things like cognitive dissonance. I never claimed to be right about anything. As a matter of fact, I've been wrong about everything that's happened this year so far. Oh and that capitalization really has me quaking! Scary stuff!

• Haha
Reactions: Kiran Jayachandran