+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Actually not. They are almost on track to land 401 000 this year. In June and July they broke records with EE landings in history. Right now they process and land people with the fastest speed ever.
They are not even remotely close to meeting this year’s overall target, unless something magical happens in the last quarter. They have to land a minimum of 256,000 PRs in the 3rd and 4th quarter; how’s this possible without raining PPRs for all approved outland applications and reissuing COPRs to all expired holders?

Reactions: Tristan-XI

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
They are not even remotely close to meeting this year’s overall target, unless something magical happens in the last quarter. They have to land a minimum of 256,000 PRs in the 3rd and 4th quarter; how’s this possible without raining PPRs for all approved outland applications and reissuing COPRs to all expired holders?
39 500 was landed only in JYLY.
39 500 x 6 = 237 000.
They never worked so fast in IRCC history.

Reactions: Lc4life

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
39 500 was landed only in JYLY.
39 500 x 6 = 237 000.
They never worked so fast in IRCC history.
Still well short of 256,000, and remember that CEC invites have been dropping in size (since July) and frequency (September) so this means fewer applications to process and fewer than expected no of PRs in the second half of 2021 ; they can’t maintain that pace of 39,500 per month till December

Last edited:

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Still well short of 256,000, and remember that CEC invites have been dropping in size (since July) and frequency (September); they can’t maintain that pace of 39,500 per month till December
Well short? Like few %?
They have a backlog almost 400 000 applications(read more than 1 million PRs because average application = 3 people family) so they don’t need more ITAs for meeting the targets.

So they can easily meet even next years target with zero ITA issuance :)

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Well short? Like few %?
They have a backlog almost 400 000 applications so they don’t need more ITAs for meeting the targets.
Well, my point is, 401,000 PRs in 2021 is almost impossible unless something magical happens, or rather if they choose to do the needful

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Well short? Like few %?
They have a backlog almost 400 000 applications(read more than 1 million PRs because average application = 3 people family) so they don’t need more ITAs for meeting the targets.

So they can easily meet even next years target with zero ITA issuance :)
Considering rejection, landing are only a bit higher than 1 per ITA. Someone brought the numbers once. I think it’s was like 1,2 per ITA.

Empress32

Star Member
Apr 7, 2021
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
February 23, 2021
Med's Done....
15-03-2021
As I sit here waiting on my gcms notes I am not sure how to feel. I remember getting an ITA in January 2020 and beating myself up because I had to decline that invitation. I managed to get another in November 2020 and now I have an AOR of February 2021. Waiting 7 months with no movement is rough. I can't imagine waiting 18 months. Now I am regretting declining less. Hang in there guys. Hoping to hear good news for all of us soon. Hoping my gcms notes have good news. Ordered from CBSA so fingers crossed they meet the 30 days.

Reactions: RSub

ashu2111

Jul 15, 2020
Well, I am a CEC stream applicant and I have no power to control who gets invited or who gets processed first. None at all obviously.
That said, I do not agree when someone whose application is under CEC says "We pay taxes so we deserve to be invited" or "We deserve faster processing because we are more suited for Canada because we are living here". That is what ticks me off.
This!!! I also studied in Canada and worked there but at that time express entry was new and I was not able to apply. Long story short, I finished my post graduate education, learned French to increase my points and by the time everything was done, covid happened! But many people forget that some outland fsw applicants also studied (and worked) in Canada but were unable to apply for PR.

D

Deleted member 1006777

This!!! I also studied in Canada and worked there but at that time express entry was new and I was not able to apply. Long story short, I finished my post graduate education, learned French to increase my points and by the time everything was done, covid happened! But many people forget that some outland fsw applicants also studied (and worked) in Canada but were unable to apply for PR.
I mean, they're talking about introducing new pathways for people who have studied in Canada. Regardless of what happens, you'll eventually get to Canada. It just won't happen before 2023 (unless you decide to go there to study again).