+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1006777

I was thinking about the following > there seems to be a clear trend of CEC only draws every 2 weeks however, there also seems to be a ton of PNP draws. Accordingly, do ya'll think that in the future, the bi-weekly draws will only focus on CEC while for FSW outland candidates; they will need to be nominated by a province/PNP program?
Honestly, anything is possible. They have made ad-hoc changes to express entry overnight before. For example the change to give more points to french speakers just happened overnight without any indication. Plus they didn't have a PNP. They could very easily have an NOC specific draw for outlanders without making any such announcements beforehand.

Reactions: dxdroid

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Honestly, anything is possible. They have made ad-hoc changes to express entry overnight before. For example the change to give more points to french speakers just happened overnight without any indication. Plus they didn't have a PNP. They could very easily have an NOC specific draw for outlanders without making any such announcements beforehand.
It can happen, I am wondering if they are waiting with this till after elections :)

D

Deleted member 1006777

What do people on this thread have against Canadian education? What advantage does he get studying in Europe that is not available (or is not compensated for by the easier path to PR in Canada)?

I asked that as someone who turned down Grad school offers in Europe for Canada and had zero regrets about it.
The common argument is that unless you go to a few top tier universities like UToronto or UBC, most canadian universities aren't that great, cost a LOT (compared to european universities), and pay in Canada doesn't justify paying that much for going to school there. Note that this isn't a situation where you're going to grad school because you want to go to grad school. This is specifically a way to game the shitty system because going to school in Canada is a guaranteed PR after, which is why it's called "buying a PR". I don't believe canadian education is worth the price tag, but the question is whether or not the PR is...

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
She is speaking about a new NOC system that will come into effect shortly:
She will have a video coming tomorrow for it.

D

Deleted member 1050918

She doesn't know anything. She had guessed IRCC was "clearing the pool" before an all program draw two months ago.

• Haha
Reactions: Lc4life
D

Deleted member 1006777

Oh well there it is. I'm fucked then. Looks like student visa is my only option now.

D

Deleted member 1006777

She doesn't know anything. She had guessed IRCC was "clearing the pool" before an all program draw two months ago.
idk, she can't be making up something this specific. All the previous stuff was just speculation based on trends. This NOC thing seems like she knows something specific that she'll address in tomorrow's video. fml

CannyTheCunny

Sep 15, 2021
What do people on this thread have against Canadian education? What advantage does he get studying in Europe that is not available (or is not compensated for by the easier path to PR in Canada)?

I asked that as someone who turned down Grad school offers in Europe for Canada and had zero regrets about it.
Covid happened.

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
Those PPRs are barely relevant to the FSW lot. Until there is a major shift in policy to issue PPRs for FSWs, I don't think we will see any PPR issued.
I don't know what IRCC is waiting for. Perhaps the end of Covid globally.
To be honest I’m not even sure what reason to think of anymore with regards to lack of FSW draws or PPRs.

Reactions: dxdroid
D

Deleted member 1006777

Hahhaahha, Mark will be live at 5pm and you know what. I have a feeling he will say that FSW draws are not happening because of the backlog :)
Nah I think he will also talk about this supposed NOC system change

HopelessBR

Star Member
Mar 18, 2020
Brazil
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
idk, she can't be making up something this specific. All the previous stuff was just speculation based on trends. This NOC thing seems like she knows something specific that she'll address in tomorrow's video. fml
just watched that part.... it is extremely specific for mere speculation on her part. So they will create another NOC skill level which will affect mostly people inside NOC B, is that it? also that Training Education and Experience Responsibilities system... but still, she mentions this would be implemented from now till may 2022