+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Kiran Jayachandran

Jan 1, 2019
Chances of getting a student visa after either already maintaining an EE profile or with education gap are close to none, I had already studied in the UK and was working in GCC, I chose to travel to Canada via the study route and they gave me bunch of rejection reasons. One of them being that " the employment situation in your country of residence is not satisfactory" :D where as I was employed with a company for 5+ years at a wage 3 times the minimum that you will get in Canada. So ill recommend not to waste the money on such routes, either try to get a work permit or a visit visa with a very strong local sponsorship and find the job once you land there.

As for FSW. No comments :(
What are the chances of getting job on a visit visa? Even for that, you need LMIA

Reactions: ita_drgen

hydrizxcv

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
Heard in a WhatsApp group that Canada is going to introduce a NOC requirement based system like PNP but for all of Canada FSW. (This was the system until 2015)

Any idea if it’s true?

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
There seem to be a few PPRs here and there. But not much else to talk about.
Those PPRs are barely relevant to the FSW lot. Until there is a major shift in policy to issue PPRs for FSWs, I don't think we will see any PPR issued.
I don't know what IRCC is waiting for. Perhaps the end of Covid globally.

Ketchup5813

Sep 8, 2021
What are the chances of getting job on a visit visa? Even for that, you need LMIA
Chances will certainly be bright as compare to when you are outside a country, the access to possible employers and opportunities in person differ when you are on ground, And its not limited to only job opportunities there exist many on ground options such as business visa etc which opens when you have an on ground social interaction and network.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Heard in a WhatsApp group that Canada is going to introduce a NOC requirement based system like PNP but for all of Canada FSW. (This was the system until 2015)

Any idea if it’s true?
They have said that few months ago, it was only a proposition in one of the meetings in the cabinets etc. Nothing was mentioned after that. They were saying to invite people according to their market needs, maybe give some more points to women, and the list goes on etc.

• Haha
Reactions: Komalsalwan

canadaorbust1

Star Member
Sep 2, 2021
not true man. We need to stop generalizing rejections.
Agreed. I am currently in an MBA program and have Bachelor's and Master's degrees in engineering. I was very close to attending Rotman and my Canadian study visa was approved without any issues. I eventually ended up choosing a different program outside of Canada.

berational

Star Member
Sep 10, 2021
My gf got a notification about New Brunswick virtual event for Nurses. It does not guarantee PNP but I think she has a good chance :) We would be happy even with this at the moment hahaha
Happy for you. She will get PNP. My best wishes are with you and her.