HopelessBR

Star Member
Mar 18, 2020
Brazil
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
do you guys know if PNPs are included in all-programs draw? or is this just for FSW, FST and CEC?

HopelessBR

Star Member
Mar 18, 2020
Brazil
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
I am a Provincial nominee. I got my ITA on the March 4 2020 draw. It was a no program specific draw.
hmmm this is actually pretty good to know. ok, now I'm feeling hopeful, because all these PNP invitations this last week don't really mean anything to a possible all-progams draw today. thank you for the info

itspossible9

Feb 17, 2021
pnp not included
If it is no program specified draw then PNP should be included. You can check that before pandemic they were not doing PNP draws separately. I hope this helps! Most provinces do PNP (nomination) draws every month so they will be keep waiting if they are not including PNP folks in that draw.

immicow

Jan 9, 2020
hmmm this is actually pretty good to know. ok, now I'm feeling hopeful, because all these PNP invitations this last week don't really mean anything to a possible all-progams draw today. thank you for the info
There was a CEC draw yesterday. Why would there be a all programs draw today. Did you miss that news?

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
So no ppr flood/rain/trickle/drizzle happening this month I guess??

Last edited:

Ketchup5813

Sep 8, 2021
Chances of getting a student visa after either already maintaining an EE profile or with education gap are close to none, I had already studied in the UK and was working in GCC, I chose to travel to Canada via the study route and they gave me bunch of rejection reasons. One of them being that " the employment situation in your country of residence is not satisfactory" :D where as I was employed with a company for 5+ years at a wage 3 times the minimum that you will get in Canada. So ill recommend not to waste the money on such routes, either try to get a work permit or a visit visa with a very strong local sponsorship and find the job once you land there.

As for FSW. No comments :(

NavjotS123

Jul 6, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Chances of getting a student visa after either already maintaining an EE profile or with education gap are close to none, I had already studied in the UK and was working in GCC, I chose to travel to Canada via the study route and they gave me bunch of rejection reasons. One of them being that " the employment situation in your country of residence is not satisfactory" :D where as I was employed with a company for 5+ years at a wage 3 times the minimum that you will get in Canada. So ill recommend not to waste the money on such routes, either try to get a work permit or a visit visa with a very strong local sponsorship and find the job once you land there.

As for FSW. No comments :(
not true man. We need to stop generalizing rejections.

Reactions: ita_drgen