+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Honestly, what I don't understand with IRCC is why they keep sending out invitations when they have loads of backlog. This is worrisome and looks suspicious.
It does not. That backlog is not tragic for FSW candidates. If they want they can go quickly through it ;) Lets see what will happen ;) Bear in mind that some apps are more complicated, some of them are not straight forward, some of them might have bad documents and the list goes on ;)

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
The backlog is essentially ONLY FSW candidates, with thousands of us stuck in various stages. And the whole "some applications are more complicated" has nothing to do with it. I gave all my documents in March 2020, no complicated situations and I am still waiting.
You do understand that because of Covid and the way practically all of the offices were closed everything was delayed. I think most of the apps have updates which are not published. So be patient man ;) FSW will happen again in this week or next week, either you want or not ;)

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
You do understand that because of Covid and the way practically all of the offices were closed everything was delayed. I think most of the apps have updates which are not published. So be patient man ;) FSW will happen again in this week or next week, either you want or not ;)
They processed CEC applications, created a new path for permanent residency and invited and processed more than 100.000 applications since I sent mine. So my apologies for being annoyed, but the lack of officers has nothing to do with the backlog. I am not against new FSW draws, but if applications issued now for my same stream will be processed before mine, yes, I will not be happy.

NovemberSnow

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
And modern world invented the home office.

Reactions: 750popfers
D

Deleted member 1006777

They processed CEC applications, created a new path for permanent residency and invited and processed more than 100.000 applications since I sent mine. So my apologies for being annoyed, but the lack of officers has nothing to do with the backlog. I am not against new FSW draws, but if applications issued now for my same stream will be processed before mine, yes, I will not be happy.
And so it begins. First it was FSW vs CEC. Then it was inland vs outland, now it's FSW vs FSW. And to think I just ran out of popcorn.

Reactions: Lc4life

Imposter69

Star Member
Aug 26, 2021
Quick question, when was the first FSW draw after that short hiatus in early 2020 ? I m asking to know who goes next right after the pre March applications.
I got my AOR in July 2020 and I believe I was on that draw.

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020
Quick question, when was the first FSW draw after that short hiatus in early 2020 ? I m asking to know who goes next right after the pre March applications.
I got my AOR in July 2020 and I believe I was on that draw.
mid July can't recall the exact date. I was on the 2nd FSW draw in August, they were alternating between CEC and General draws back then