+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
I don't see any link between the election and draws. Draws continued as usual in 2015 and in 2019 during the election with no disruption. I doubt we have an all program draw, but there's no reason they won't have another CEC (mega?)draw on the 15th.
CEC again then there's definitely the end of life of FSW. Coz at this point if there is no all program draw, it cannot be rationalized at all. Even IEC folks have their draws. So what the logic there? Tourists no covid, IEC no covid, CEC no covid, FSW has covid??

Reactions: armitabbsn

singh@1234

Star Member
Jun 12, 2021
CEC again then there's definitely the end of life of FSW. Coz at this point if there is no all program draw, it cannot be rationalized at all. Even IEC folks have their draws. So what the logic there? Tourists no covid, IEC no covid, CEC no covid, FSW has covid??
But the problem with this scenario is, OINP is still not taking candidates with scores >=468. Would they not know about the IRCC plans?

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
true very true. i wont be surprised if fsw resume with noc specific draws this week
Impossible. A common misconception is a change in express entry only affects FSW. In fact CECs will be affected too. Essentially CEC and FSW belong to the same category. If an NOC based system is implemented, not all CECs will be invited. Thus, we might eventually see high skilled CEC. What a relief!

singh@1234

Star Member
Jun 12, 2021
Impossible. A common misconception is a change in express entry only affects FSW. In fact CECs will be affected too. Essentially CEC and FSW belong to the same category. If an NOC based system is implemented, not all CECs will be invited. Thus, we might eventually see high skilled CEC. What a relief!
Man iRCC can implement anything they want. Don't say something is impossible. It is very easy for them to do alternate draws one for CECs and the other for everyone with specific NOCs

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
Man iRCC can implement anything they want. Don't say something is impossible. It is very easy for them to do alternate draws one for CECs and the other for everyone with specific NOCs
No buddy. Just read the budget. If it is streamlined, it applies to everyone.

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
But the problem with this scenario is, OINP is still not taking candidates with scores >=468. Would they not know about the IRCC plans?
That’s what I was suspecting.
In August there were a few OINP draws based on original paper based streams, no open draws. In September now it’s mid September there’s nothing in OINP updates. It almost looks like it is waiting for all program draw to reset the cutoff.
i asked several consultants about this they replied provinces do not know federal plans, so I guess there’s no connection.

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
Lets wait and watch. I guess you are one of a tech workers like myself. What's score bw? At least we guys still have OINP to our rescue/
I have 2 CRS scores. One above 500, the other falls exactly in OINP range so far by switching languages order.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
What do you mean, candidates with a score of 481? OINP has been inviting candidates as well.
AINP never invites at such a high score that too FSW outland, they have always invited in low 300's only and mostly inland. Maybe they know that FSW draws are not happening this year.

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
AINP never invites at such a high score that too FSW outland, they have always invited in low 300's only and mostly inland. Maybe they know that FSW draws are not happening this year.
Or maybe they know that FSW will resume soon so they need to grab their share now!