+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Shadow09

Jul 16, 2021
Hi Guys, quick advice needed. My profile unfortunately expires on September 15. CRS - 475, will I make it in the tie breaker rounds? If the second all programs draw happens in that range? Any insight would be great

Ak1664

Star Member
Jun 25, 2021
Hi Guys, quick advice needed. My profile unfortunately expires on September 15. CRS - 475, will I make it in the tie breaker rounds? If the second all programs draw happens in that range? Any insight would be great
Not sure if 475 will be picked in the first draw. It might be 2nd or 3rd

FurioGiunta

Nov 18, 2020
So this week might be Marco's last draw. What do you guys think our boy's gonna do? Double down on CEC or is he gonna suprise us all with an FSW draw as a parting gift?

D

Deleted member 1006777

Actually, my neighbor's first aunt's second son who is married and lives in Ottawa overheard an Uber driver talking to his niece who lives in Sydney but uses the same gym as MM got wind of the information.

As you can see its very reliable and comes from the higher ups.

Wednesday is confirmed.
You're lying. There's no chance Capuccino goes to a gym.

• Haha
Reactions: Timbuktu_14

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
Right I was planning to renew it on September 14 but I do not have the knowledge about the tiebreaker rounds? Can anyone explain?
I'll try.

Tie breaker simply means if the cut off is 475 and tie breaker is 1/09/2021 10:11am , then obviously everyone on 476 gets an ITA but those on 475 with a profile submitted after 10:12 will not receive an ITA.

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
So this week might be Marco's last draw. What do you guys think our boy's gonna do? Double down on CEC or is he gonna suprise us all with an FSW draw as a parting gift?
MEGA DRAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You get an ITA, You get an ITA, everyone gets an ITA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sharafshafa

May 1, 2019
Needed advice, I have been in the PR pool for 2 years with the score of 468 since there were no FSW draw conducted, I wish to apply for education visa, but my agency advised me to not to do so. Coz there are changes my visa could be rejected. Can anybody advise me on the same and any alternative to try. Please help me out.

canadaorbust1

Star Member
Sep 2, 2021
Needed advice, I have been in the PR pool for 2 years with the score of 468 since there were no FSW draw conducted, I wish to apply for education visa, but my agency advised me to not to do so. Coz there are changes my visa could be rejected. Can anybody advise me on the same and any alternative to try. Please help me out.
While it's always advised not to have an active EE profile and student visa application at the same time, the fact that you have been in the pool for 2 years could work in your favor. You can mention something to the effect of "...I had always planned on enrolling in XYZ to further my education after gaining [enter no. of years] of experience". This way, you are indirectly indicating that your study plans are independent of your residency status.

Disclaimer: I am new to all this and there are much more experienced people on here who can guide you better. My best to you!

Reactions: sharafshafa

oginnite

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Do Marco Mendicino have chance of returning as Immigration Minister even if Liberals Win and Marco wins his Constituency? Because it is still looking like Liberals gonna win a Minority but not sure if the Marco People will return him as a member of Parliament