+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
Tensions and emotions are running pretty high lately. We have allowed IRCC take a portion of our sanity; people gets mad at everything. Smh.

Funny thing is, there are options elsewhere but because of how much many have committed to this journey, they aren't really interested in looking elsewhere.
I’m honestly interested to know if there are options like FSW elsewhere right now because I couldn’t find any. Australia and NZ were options a long time ago. But things have changed rapidly.

D

Deleted member 1050918

I’m honestly interested to know if there are options like FSW elsewhere right now because I couldn’t find any. Australia and NZ were options a long time ago. But things have changed rapidly.
There's no other country that offers fully outland options right now. Other than FSW, all the options are inland. Got a plenty of good options for inland immigration though, specifically in EU.

D

Deleted member 1050918

Please share, preferably options that allow family leave together at the same time
Ask google. As far as I know many countries won't allow your family in just as easily as Canada does while you're on a study visa (inland immigration = you go there as a student first). The options I was referring to are economic immigration options, not family immigration. So they largely only apply to you, and your family would have to apply after you've attained permanent status. For economic immigration you can research what Germany, Netherlands and UK have to offer nowadays.

No other country offers an option as general as FSW (no NOC dependency etc) so look for countries and programs where your profession is in demand. If your profession is not in demand then you may decide to get a degree in an in-demand profession to make things easier for yourself. You're gonna have to go back to school for inland immigration anyway so might as well get something that actually helps.

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
I go missing for one day and a civil war breaks out in this thread!?

Can the whiners whining about the original whiners just let the original whiners whine in peace here? If you wanna write fluff posts about the IRCC, create your own 'IRCC appreciation' thread.