+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
Inland applicants will always be given a favour one way or the other.
there are already additional points for them. Advantages already. So they should not get used to the low crs score. Should not expect this to go on for a long term at least

MJ Mumbai

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Received my GCMS notes today... I applied on 9th Aug. Here are few things I need to confirm:
1. there is a section called "Assessments" on page 2 of 73 with following status mentioned. Is it the latest updated that we actually are looking for / the mai purpose of GCMS notes ?
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not started
HIRV:
Criminality: Not started
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info sharing: Complete
Other reqs:
Final:

2. Following this section, there is a section of "Application Assignment" in which there is details of 3 secondary offices. Primary is CIC, then secondary office 2 is OSC - operations Support centre and secondary office 3 is CPC Edmonton. All have latest date of 14th June 2021 for "Updated date".
What does this information represent ? Why are there 3 offices ?

3. Under the "Medical" section, my status is "Passed" but validity date is 09/09/2021, which means it has expired 2 days ago. Do I need a re- med or if they have extended this report, shouldn't it be mentioned in the notes?

4. Any other specific sections where I can find some indicative or valuable information?. please suggest as this is my 1st GCMS notes.

Thanks in advance
@legalfalcon

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Received my GCMS notes today... I applied on 9th Aug. Here are few things I need to confirm:
1. there is a section called "Assessments" on page 2 of 73 with following status mentioned. Is it the latest updated that we actually are looking for / the mai purpose of GCMS notes ?
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not started
HIRV:
Criminality: Not started
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info sharing: Complete
Other reqs:
Final:

2. Following this section, there is a section of "Application Assignment" in which there is details of 3 secondary offices. Primary is CIC, then secondary office 2 is OSC - operations Support centre and secondary office 3 is CPC Edmonton. All have latest date of 14th June 2021 for "Updated date".
What does this information represent ? Why are there 3 offices ?

3. Under the "Medical" section, my status is "Passed" but validity date is 09/09/2021, which means it has expired 2 days ago. Do I need a re- med or if they have extended this report, shouldn't it be mentioned in the notes?

4. Any other specific sections where I can find some indicative or valuable information?. please suggest as this is my 1st GCMS notes.

Thanks in advance
@legalfalcon
When did you do your medicals?

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
Every VO outside Canada seem to have started working on FSWs. Will CPC-Ottawa be the last to start working on FSWs with the Afghanistan thing going on?

Reactions: Amiz

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Every VO outside Canada seem to have started working on FSWs. Will CPC-Ottawa be the last to start working on FSWs with the Afghanistan thing going on?
And CPC-Ottawa has the bulk of outland applications. Once they resume processing at even moderate capacity the chunk of those backlogs will be cleared

Anyway, it’s good to see some trickling movement, 2 people on Kubeir’s live reported that they got PPR very recently. It’s high time this thread gets purged from the extreme negativity

Last edited:

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
And CPC-Ottawa has the bulk of outland applications. Once they resume processing at even moderate capacity the chunk of those backlogs will be cleared

Anyway, it’s good to see some trickling movement, 2 people on Kubeir’s live reported that they got PPR very recently. It’s high time this thread gets purged from the extreme negativity
I will believe this if my sister gets an update soon, at least remeds. March 2020 AOR, application was approved in September 2020 which was one year ago now. Never got PPR.

Caprio

Star Member
Jul 4, 2021

Na to send Fadeyi Oloro go CPC Ottawa oooo