+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

immicow

Jan 9, 2020
Am not sure how this depends on student visa peak. Within some time, wouldn’t there be more student visa apps to be processed for the winter intake?
We can only wait and see. There is always some visa for them to process putting ours in the back burner. Every week I am expecting some visa office to do a PPR release however small or big it is.

immicow

Jan 9, 2020
I don’t get it. Someone here shared a credible article or document here a while back where they mentioned processing of the Afghan crisis applications should have no effect on the other streams as IRCC has designated resources for this. What the hell forms a definitive timeline anymore?
We had a few PPRs last week. Lets see if anything is moving next week. I expect some PPRs from other visa offices.

tizzyboi

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
from the comments on this thread, Mark is a lot of fluff. I would trust kubeir and legalfalcon more.
technically Mark is more privy to immigration policies than the others. you can check out news articles how immigration bar council is consulted before implementing changes to immigration policies. On the note whether he withholds info to his benefit.. that's a different story :p

Reactions: immicow

Faith124

Sep 5, 2021
I hope so. We have two applications, one for myself as main applicant with an NOI from Ontario, and one with my spouse as main applicant in the EE pool hoping for FSW draw.