+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
Accra is sleeping
Last year during Covid, all VOs were sleeping and Accra was wide awake. FSWs were getting approvals in like 3 months, it was crazy. It lasted for a few months but then they also got quiet like the rest of the VOs. Ottawa however has been consistently sleeping for the past 2 years, just my luck.

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
Last year during Covid, all VOs were sleeping and Accra was wide awake. FSWs were getting approvals in like 3 months, it was crazy. It lasted for a few months but then they also got quiet like the rest of the VOs. Ottawa however has been consistently sleeping for the past 2 years, just my luck.
It wasn’t AVO, it was HKVO that processed those applications and all AVO did was send PPR email and even with that, they still omitted some applications in the process.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Received my GCMS notes today... I applied on 9th Aug. Here are few things I need to confirm:
1. there is a section called "Assessments" on page 2 of 73 with following status mentioned. Is it the latest updated that we actually are looking for / the mai purpose of GCMS notes ?
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not started
HIRV:
Criminality: Not started
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info sharing: Complete
Other reqs:
Final:

2. Following this section, there is a section of "Application Assignment" in which there is details of 3 secondary offices. Primary is CIC, then secondary office 2 is OSC - operations Support centre and secondary office 3 is CPC Edmonton. All have latest date of 14th June 2021 for "Updated date".
What does this information represent ? Why are there 3 offices ?

3. Under the "Medical" section, my status is "Passed" but validity date is 09/09/2021, which means it has expired 2 days ago. Do I need a re- med or if they have extended this report, shouldn't it be mentioned in the notes?

4. Any other specific sections where I can find some indicative or valuable information?. please suggest as this is my 1st GCMS notes.

Thanks in advance
@legalfalcon
See https://bit.ly/3hmmxFW

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
It was Hong Kong's doings. They processed most of those applications and only transferred to Accra to finalize them.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Hi @legalfalcon, a quick question. I and my partner volunteered for Green Party Canada in 2017 in their social events. I was given some kind of id card for that too. Now I never paid any membership fee and as far as I know I am NOT a member of Green Party (because I am not a citizen or PR). Also none of those events were fundraising or election events but purely social events. You know meet and greet with other folks interested in green economy and jobs.

Will it affect my PR application? Do i have to mention it in my personal history? How will I mention that I am not a member of Green Party of Canada but only a volunteer?