+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Sand_canada

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
The majority of IRCC's resources must be tied up in landing CECs. They've pumped all the resources for economic immigration into that stream and granting CoPRs in record times. I reckon it's all about surety of hitting their yearly target of 'landing' immigrants. I don't see FSWs getting picked up until they get close to their target or exhaust the entire CEC backlog.
Unfortunately it's these theories that give the greatest credence to the "fsw is ded" crowd

BenMark

Star Member
May 5, 2021
"On March 30th, 2012, new legislation was introduced dictating that any application that had not received a positive decision as of March 29th, 2012 would be terminated... The legislation for this decision was included as a small part of the large annual budget bill, known as “Bill C-38”, which was passed by Parliament".

Do you know what's really funny? Do you know which party was in power in 2012 when that legislation was passed?

And yet you have people in this thread commenting that they desperately want the Conservative Party to win this election because, apparently, they'll be better for immigration. Lol.

You mean they had to cancel post AOR applications??

Thunderbird666

Jan 17, 2021
Usa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
21-04-2020
I reckon the insanity level in this thread is gonna go to the next level soon. I just don’t wanna be a part of that. Lol. C ya with my PPR soon…!!!! ;);););)

I dont agree with @legalfalcon . In couple months student visa applications will be priority again for jan intake so no peak is ending as he says.

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
Unfortunately it's these theories that give the greatest credence to the "fsw is ded" crowd
I don't see how this can be extrapolated to 'fsw is ded'. This is a temporary situation for this year as the liberals want to cook the 'landing' numbers. Barring another pandemic, things should be back to normal next year.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
According to my latest note generated in Aug, our timeline is identical. Cheers bro.:D
You are lucky, many PNP outland applications submitted in March/April this year did not receive MEP/BIL in 4+ months, literally nothing after AOR, not even R10 :D :D :D

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
I reckon the insanity level in this thread is gonna go to the next level soon. I just don’t wanna be a part of that. Lol. C ya with my PPR soon…!!!! ;);););)

I’m honestly confused. Didn’t he share the details on division of Outland apps into category A, B, C to be processed post border opening based on an ATIP request from IRCC?

Last edited:
Reactions: BlindGoku

shank15

Mar 3, 2020
I don't see how this can be extrapolated to 'fsw is ded'. This is a temporary situation for this year as the liberals want to cook the 'landing' numbers. Barring another pandemic, things should be back to normal next year.
Yes, I agree... they're trying to increase next year's landing numbers. They're gonna chalk this year's numbers to Covid and Afghan situation.

Ak1664

Star Member
Jun 25, 2021
Dude cmon, what if IRCC decides that they need Express Entry 2.0 or something to cater to all categories of applicants present inside Canada not just CEC and it requires cancellation of pending outland applications so that they can free up resources to process applications for these new candidates because they are contributing to the economy or some grand reason like that? Do you really think this is not possible?
it’s possible man. What are you gonna do when they cancel it? For starters, you can reapply

Reactions: Lc4life

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
It is not about the wait .it is the the variables till now we were all saying border openings is the reason why they are not processing.Today the border opened.Thi new prioritizing crap started under MM and JT seems like they will win again, nothing is changing here if all the variables remains the same how to expect a different result.
Liberals are also not saints they are the ones who cancelled qubec applications.

Technically IRcc canceled application twice in 10 yrs.
Update on IRCC processing capacity for your Economic Class – Federal Skilled Workers (EE) application.
If you are a representative, please share this important information with your clients.
Dear client,

Thank you for your interest in Canada. We are looking forward to having you here.

Due to the impacts of coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we’re experiencing longer than usual processing delays. Rest assured, we are still actively processing your Economic Class – Federal Skilled Workers (EE) application, but it will take longer than usual to get back to you.

This also means that we are unable to provide accurate processing times on individual applications at this time. As a result, we have removed the progress bar in the online account of Economic Class – Federal Skilled Workers (EE) clients. You can still get the most current information about the status of your Economic Class – Federal Skilled Workers (EE) application by checking the ‘Details about application status’ section in your online account.

In order to provide you with the most up-to-date information about our current processing capacity, we are posting weekly updates on expected processing delays by type of application.

Keep us informed of your situation
While you wait, please contact us to let us know of any changes in your application, such as a change to your situation or contact information.

Important information about Canada’s travel restrictions due to COVID-19
To protect Canadians from COVID-19, travel restrictions are in place for individuals travelling to Canada. Even when your application is complete, you may not be able to travel to Canada right away. As the COVID-19 situation changes, we regularly update our website. Visit the coronavirus disease page on the IRCC website to find the latest information before you make travel plans, and again before departing for Canada, to avoid being denied boarding or entry in Canada.

We are sorry to keep you waiting and thank you for your patience,

Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Do not let the trolls get to you, guys. IRCC sent us email in March, the one I posted above in response to F troll.

They want us in Canada and apologized for the delay and thanked for our patience. So, let’s be patient.

Words trolls HATE:
“IRCC” said:
Dear client,

Thank you for your interest in Canada. We are looking forward to having you here.

…..

We are sorry to keep you waiting and thank you for your patience,

Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Reactions: Lulu69