+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

BenMark

Star Member
May 5, 2021
Inland is when you are in Canada and applied for the PR from Canada.
Outland is outside Canada.
To know of your visa office, you can either call IRCC (if inland) or order GCMS notes (via third party or through friends or relatives living in Canada)

Oh, thanks a lot!

canadaorbust1

Star Member
Sep 2, 2021
Hey peeps. While we are all speculating (which I find cathartic, for the most part), wanted to get your opinion on my Alberta NOI again. It appears that the most recent NOI was focused on engineers (NOC 213x). My primary NOC is 2132, but I haven't worked as an engineer for over two years at this point. I am getting an MBA right now and my most recent work was as a Key Account Manager (NOC 0601). Do you reckon this puts my nomination in jeopardy?

Haris Naeemi

Aug 19, 2021
Afghanistan Kabul
Category........
Other
Hello i am Haris Naeemi from Afghanistan kabul i was worked with USA Supreme Food Global Service now i am in Trouble with Taliban in alqaida so please help me save my Family i have 4 Childrens 1 Daughter in 3 Sons we have 7 members

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Hello i am Haris Naeemi from Afghanistan kabul i was worked with USA Supreme Food Global Service now i am in Trouble with Taliban in alqaida so please help me save my Family i have 4 Childrens 1 Daughter in 3 Sons we have 7 members
No one can do that here. You would have to try to escape to a country nearby... Non of us has enough power to be able to do that unfortunately...

izzyhu1106

Star Member
Jul 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IRCC call center:
1-888-242-2100

sgoldsmith

Nov 20, 2020
Hey peeps. While we are all speculating (which I find cathartic, for the most part), wanted to get your opinion on my Alberta NOI again. It appears that the most recent NOI was focused on engineers (NOC 213x). My primary NOC is 2132, but I haven't worked as an engineer for over two years at this point. I am getting an MBA right now and my most recent work was as a Key Account Manager (NOC 0601). Do you reckon this puts my nomination in jeopardy?
I would not overthink it too much. I don't think you would have received a NOI from Alberta if your potential application was "dead on arrival"

Apart from the potential application fee for Alberta PNP, what have you got to lose ?