+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

axmac

Star Member
Nov 5, 2020
I've never understood why people take every comment seriously. How is one person's opinion, negative or otherwise, breaking your worldview. That person is just giving their opinion, chill. I don't agree with them on FSW being cancelled, but it is one person's word against hundreds of others.
Relax, and let's continue venting out against the government, politicians and waiting for September, and then November, and then January.

Either ways, life goes a full circle. This thread will be deleted in a week or two, and a kind soul who missed the positive interactions will start a new one and we will have a few hundred pages of fun discussions again.

"You can kill a thread, not an idea. And FSW Worldwide is an idea."

Reactions: Lc4life

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
I've never understood why people take every comment seriously. How is one person's opinion, negative or otherwise, breaking your worldview. That person is just giving their opinion, chill. I don't agree with them on FSW being cancelled, but it is one person's word against hundreds of others.
Relax, and let's continue venting out against the government, politicians and waiting for September, and then November, and then January.

Either ways, life goes a full circle. This thread will be deleted in a week or two, and a kind soul who missed the positive interactions will start a new one and we will have a few hundred pages of fun discussions again.
We can avoid having this thread deleted is well by just having a little bit of common sense ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: EscoBlades

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
This exactly what people said last year until IRCC started giving out ITAs and then when there was a brief hiatus, people swore that it was bilingual folks only.
You are allowed to have an opinion but spreading false information without nothing to prove , is unfair.
We have seen people post hot takes over and over again. Like i said, this time last year, a lot of "oh i know what IRCC is about to do folks" went on rambling how FSW was over and when IRCC conducted draws even scores went as low as 471 followed by a pause to increase points for bilingual applicants, they returned to rant and tell us how their cousin who works with Canada immigration told them French is now a must for FSW.

The point is, we can continue with permutations and computations but always include a disclaimer that this is YOUR OPINION and not fact just because you think you understand mandates and manifestos better.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
We have seen people post hot takes over and over again. Like i said, this time last year, a lot of "oh i know what IRCC is about to do folks" went on rambling how FSW was over and when IRCC conducted draws even scores went as low as 471 followed by a pause to increase points for bilingual applicants, they returned to rant and tell us how their cousin who works with Canada immigration told them French is now a must for FSW.

The point is, we can continue with permutations and computations but always include a disclaimer that this is YOUR OPINION and not fact just because you think you understand mandates and manifestos better.
Exactly - when I see post such us - "My cousin works for IRCC and told me...", "I know from other folks that FSW will be gone..." - I am just laughing. @Carmen01 I think we have covered entire FSW situation in the last - hmmm few hundred of pages - with you and other people on this group while we were also having some fun. The facts are there and these facts are hard. I just do not understand why people still argue about it and speculate with such a s*** arguments and stories :D

D

Deleted member 1006777

I get that you're trying to make a point, but I've literally never seen an argument on the previous forums (which are now conveniently deleted) that "French is a must for FSW". This is either you misunderstanding what was said, or you intentionally misrepresenting stuff. What was said was french will slowly become a necessity to get a high enough score because it is the cheapest and quickest way to get your score above 480. I have literally never seen someone claim that 'french is a must for FSW', and I was very active on the previous forums.

• Haha
Reactions: Lc4life and dxdroid

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
I get that you're trying to make a point, but I've literally never seen an argument on the previous forums (which are now conveniently deleted) that "French is a must for FSW". This is either you misunderstanding what was said, or you intentionally misrepresenting stuff. What was said was french will slowly become a necessity to get a high enough score because it is the cheapest and quickest way to get your score above 480. I have literally never seen someone claim that 'french is a must for FSW', and I was very active on the previous forums.
How come French will become necessity? What are you talking about? Me and my gf can easely have 482 score without any French or job offer etc.? How did you come up with that conclusion?

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
Ray of Hope October -November 2020

There's no need for misrepresentation because i "suffered" because of those comments and that is why i remember it like it was yesterday.

IRCC increased points for bilingual applicants month end October 2020 (i think) because i had just declined my ITA and the same people on that thread specifically mentioned that it was French or nothing but hey, i may have misinterpreted those messages but i know what i read.

D

Deleted member 1006777

How come French will become necessity? What are you talking about? Me and my gf can easely have 482 score without any French or job offer etc.? How did you come up with that conclusion?
Good lord. I said it is the quickest way to get to get a high score. 482 means you're a master's + 3 years of exp. Bachelor's with one year exp and B2 in french will get you a similarly high score and take around 4 fewer years. If FSW scores remain high, people may start to find the most efficient ways to boost scores. My point was that nobody claimed "french will become a necessity (as in a prerequisite) for FSW", but that it will look more and more attractive for people looking to get a significant score boost.

Reactions: shank15 and Lc4life

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
In theory yes, practically it is difficult to achieve B2 in French. French is not as easy to learn as you think it is. It all depends on people's ability to learn etc. The other question is if some people would actually have that much time to learn French. I agree that some people will definitely go with that route but it will not be a crazy amount of people.

Reactions: fridge03
D

Deleted member 1006777

In theory yes, practically it is difficult to achieve B2 in French. French is not as easy to learn as you think it is. It all depends on people's ability to learn etc. The other question is if some people would actually have that much time to learn French. I agree that some people will definitely go with that route but it will not be crazy amount of people.
Again this isn't me saying it, it's not me 'coming to this conclusion.' This was the argument being made a while back, and I'm just refuting the claim that "french is a must for FSW" was ever a popular opinion here.

And I won't get into the learning french stuff again. I'm bored of whatever excuses people have to not learn it. If they want to they can, if not, they won't. It's that simple.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
GUUUUUUUUYS !!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

TODAY IS A DAY TO CELEBRATE !!!!!! :D:D:cool::cool:

2nd birthday of my AOR !!!! o_Oo_O
You will soon get the PPR ;)

In the meantime in the next few days we will be witnesses of the second largest CEEEEEEEEC draw ever recorder in Canadian history :D

Did I just say CEC? :D