+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
I am wondering why some people, again they are making a mess in this thread. We have discussed already in the last pages why FSW is not happening etc. People are posting shit again about FSW being deleted, liberal party will not consider high skilled people etc. etc. All of your arguments are irrational about these topics.
I will repeat one more time.

1. FSW is not happening because of the border restrictions.

2. Number of ITAs DOES NOT EQUAL to IRCC quota

3. Liberals will not cancel FSW - it is bs

4. PPRs will start being issued once the border restrictions will be lifted

5. I am sure that IRCC has a plan how to process the backlog. They were not sitting doing nothing. There are few articles sayung that their team was looking into creating a new process to help them with the process of the backlogs. In my opinion most of the SIMPLE applications that are old are already processed but the status is not reflecting the changes. There will be a lot of PPRs issued in the coming weeks

All of the points that I have mentioned can be easly explained by the documents and official articles that you can find online.

I am asking people to stop creating a mess and „reinventing the wheel again”. FSW will happen in this month.

Last edited:

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Actually in the last couple of weeks there are some who have posted about remedicals and also others who have posted about security starting. Let’s see how things move after border reopening.
True, we called this a trigger hahahha there is a lot people that got PPRs or status change on their profiles. Remember, not all of these people are on fb groups or this forum :)

Reactions: Tristan-XI

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
When I wanted to do a break it was ok, @Jaycejay and @ImpatientKangaroo also went for a break but seeing the anount of s*** some people are posting again… it is just stupid. They should read over the last 100 pages and they would understand what we mean.
Actually, I read every page. Kangaroo stopped because he got a provincial nomination. So that is a completely different case. NEXT!
What do you expect: waiting for something to happen for 9 months and without negativity ??

Reactions: dxdroid