+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Exactly and the VO's follow last come first serve basis because new applications have most up-to-date documents and issuing PPR to them is easier than asking for remeds, new PCC's etc. to old applicants, pending CEC applications from early 2020 is the proof of this.
Very true. The more we analyse, the scarier it gets lol. At the moment, they aren't even sending BIL to folks that submitted since April.

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Just be patient till the end of elections, we waited for years no harm in waiting for few days
We moved on to the elections as valid excuse to further delay things now? Lol. I know it's one of their 'genuine' excuses but till when do we do this? Something else would come up after the elections and we will rationalize it.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
We moved on to the elections as valid excuse to further delay things now? Lol. I know it's one of their 'genuine' excuses but till when do we do this? Something else would come up after the elections and we will rationalize it.
I always thought it was not about covid ,But I didn't know that it was a stunt they pulled out for elections.
Why I said election is like I posted once FSW candidates are highly skilled they don't want competition in job market and unemployment to soar when they are having an election. CEC as we know either they are unskilled or they are employed currently.
Grandpa draws same concept, Most are parents of citizens there for that was also related to elections.
Now we all should understand where ever we go liberal leftists support losers especially in the west even in US it is the same.
Afgan refugees another stunt.
I am not sure for last few days even though very low numbers we are seeing some ppr for fsw I and I saw a post regarding they will reach out to expired COPR before oct 31st (I am not fully sure of this ) that means they are moving extremely slowly.
If the internal memo posted by Kubeir(I think he is a charlatan)is not fake that is a proof of that.
As I said in one of my posts If no draw till jan 2022 better look for new options similarly nothing till sep 2022 for AOR holders then canada is not for them.Again we don't know a lot of stuffs ,so trying to predict is futile.

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
Pandemic doesn't make sense anymore. In 2020 there was no vaccine, more people got infected, how do you explain at the end of the year there were still FSW draws? I don't want to go back and forth with you guys. We can simply wait and see if September / October changes anything.
I made a mistake replying , do you.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Honestly the thread is beginning to lose its essence. Misinterpretations and extreme speculations is now the order of the day.
I am starting to believe we have some CEC infiltrators in this thread.

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
Police certificates have 6 months validity guys, but security clearance is done when it is done by RCMP. There is no time limit after that.

Police certificates you provided affect the criminality check, not the security check.
Oh ok I had read that security wasn’t being done for most apps because it would expire. So was just wondering what happens to those whose security passed months or even a year ago.

Ak1664

Star Member
Jun 25, 2021
The docs published on legal falcon’s FB page clearly mention three categorizations based on how soon the docs are expiring. I think that’ll be the order of processing. Keep calm folks

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
They will not get rid of it. They can make it easily impossible for any outlander to immigrate by pumping points for international students within Canada, and regularly open up tr to pr pathway. Don’t forget this year they have frozen FSW so far, it is the liberal party!
What are you talking about