+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

THEJAYKAY

Star Member
Jan 8, 2021
Classes have already started. No more study visas. They will again concentrate on it in nov for Jan intake.
Yes post forming their cabinet, I read in today's news that they are finding it difficult to govern the country, it's not as easy as winning the war they stated. :rolleyes:

Reactions: RSub

za_skrub

Star Member
Sep 13, 2020
Well, it's just their SOP nothing more nothing less. Can't take calls, won't have time to respond to we forms, etc etc. One may wonder if they only have <= 100 staff members in operation, coz it makes perfect sense that way.

They also told MPs enquiring on behalf of applicants to wait indefinitely so...
What a doomer. Even if they don't invite new candidates, they won't be working on your apps anyway. lmao.
Aww cute little excitable boy...I said time and time again have some realistic expectations of IRCC. If not refugee situation there'd be another excuse e.g. the new Mu variant etc etc

Also if you couldn't tell already I can't care less. You should too

THEJAYKAY

Star Member
Jan 8, 2021
Just to share with you guys. I got banned for few days on two fb groups because I saidit that there was no CEC draw and I am expecting to see FSW. Finally no more draws for CEC and they have banned me
You just love messing with them don't ya! :p

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Just to share with you guys. I got banned for few days on two fb groups because I saidit that there was no CEC draw and I am expecting to see FSW. Finally no more draws for CEC and they have banned me
It's best not to antagonize people on those Facebook groups that are full of cry babies.

Last edited:

Elsa18

Aug 28, 2019
Gents,

I got an issue here I hope you can help. As things are slowly moving on and some people getting email to Re-medical, mine will expire in 10 days. From what I’ve been reading around it's not advise to do an upfront Medical for FSW who already has submitted an application. We have to wait for email from IRCC asking to do it again and seems that we have a time frame to do that. Problem is that in my case I'm sometime not available (busy on the job) and can't even move to town until I see my back to back. I would really like to do an upfront Medical again (did it first time and appears to be the right choice) to avoid any delay. Has anybody been in my shoes? What you guys think about it? My wife and children can do it at any time but it's a bit difficult for me since everything depend on my availability as I still have to secure my current job until I get my PR, resign and move on. I'm the main applicant.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Comments on this video are saying people don't want to work because they are getting free money from the government.
Yes, I saw that too. They seem to be the folks who were dropped out of high school or took up tough courses in Music or History and have always lived in their mom's house. These are the same talkative points of Trump supporters but they silently collect social security checks.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Gents,

I got an issue here I hope you can help. As things are slowly moving on and some people getting email to Re-medical, mine will expire in 10 days. From what I’ve been reading around it's not advise to do an upfront Medical for FSW who already has submitted an application. We have to wait for email from IRCC asking to do it again and seems that we have a time frame to do that. Problem is that in my case I'm sometime not available (busy on the job) and can't even move to town until I see my back to back. I would really like to do an upfront Medical again (did it first time and appears to be the right choice) to avoid any delay. Has anybody been in my shoes? What you guys think about it? My wife and children can do it at any time but it's a bit difficult for me since everything depend on my availability as I still have to secure my current job until I get my PR, resign and move on. I'm the main applicant.
@legalfalcon may help you in this