+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
@Jaycejay I came across this article published by IRCC in February right after the mega draw, with CRS score 75. Take a look at this paragraph:

All travel restrictions for permanent resident applicants approved after March 18, 2020, remain in effect. IRCC will continue to accept and process Express Entry applications and looks forward to welcoming skilled workers from abroad when travel resumes.
Yeah I read this some months back, even on CIC website. That’s why I’m convinced all this is linked to the border reopening. We have to just wait and see what transpires after the travel restrictions are finally lifted.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Liberals have presented their official program on a short 28min video hahah I think they have hires some micky mice to edit that video for them :D They have released that video yesterday.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Do they deserve to cry after having a field 9 months? I mean, that was the height of generosity they could ever get from IRCC.
There is a saying in Poland - give him a hand and he will take the whole arm :D People will be crying like crazy that they are discriminated and they should have bigger chances than outlanders - remember what I have said it just now ahhahah

Reactions: Jaycejay