+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
How many people exist in cec category?! I wonder when did all these unqualified grandpas reach the country
Ohhh there is a lot of them :) However really it is not feasible for Canada to invite as much of these people. The problem is that they are desperate to "meet" their targets which will not happen. At elast they are trying to come closer. I am just hopping that once they will open up the border, FSW will resume and they will stop doing CECC for some time. I can only imagine the amount of cry there will be :D

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Anyway if anyone has a valid plan B let me know and also anyone has an idea when the next Ontario french stream is gonna hold?
Pick a country in the EU, learn its language, and make a move there. Learning a language takes 6-8 months if you fully dedicate yourself and if you know the language at least at the functional level, there's no shortage of jobs in EU.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Thats hard! But then I am pushing 40 now so it figures...
It actually gets easier with age as long as you take proper care of yourself, your body, mind, finances etc etc. In my opinion, 40 is the prime age for a man and when he's most attractive.

• Haha
Reactions: Nessa14

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
france ? I speak french already
Go for it!!! I don't know much about France other than the fact that a couple of my friends recently found a job and moved there. I tried my luck in countries like Denmark, Hungry, and Belgium and was surprised by how easy it was to find employers. The only issue was they wanted me to learn the language which I didn't have time for then.
I have the option to move to Spain or Estonia with my level of Spanish and Russian.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Go for it!!! I don't know much about France other than the fact that a couple of my friends recently found a job and moved there. I tried my luck in countries like Denmark, Hungry, and Belgium and was surprised by how easy it was to find employers. The only issue was they wanted me to learn the language which I didn't have time for then.
I have the option to move to Spain or Estonia with my level of Spanish and Russian.
Try Ireland if you do not mind the weather here ;)

Reactions: sixtyby3 and Dopean

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Yes, I have seen that. I am just pieced off on these sort off people. They are posing now on facebook groups how important they are now ahhahaha. I just hate these sort of people that are trying to show off and show themselves as a better "HUMAN" because they are in Canada already :D I am just sick looking at it.
This mindset is prevalent among those who are insecure about themselves, who never are happy in life. The only gratification they get in life is when they find a little of something to compare them with others to feel better about themselves.

Reactions: dxdroid

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
This mindset is prevalent among those who are insecure about themselves, who never are happy in life. The only gratification they get in life is when they find a little of something to compare them with others to feel better about themselves.
It's a sad true...

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Last night I had a dream regarding my EE application/ in my dream I was post-ITA/ I had an interview with some IRCC agent and then my eligibility got passed
lol

It was sweet/ far far away though lol
I will say that guys one more time. Lets do not discuss about the potential draws now etc. Lets do not make any predictions ;) We already know what the situation is. Lets just wait till end of September and see what will happen. No one will figure out anything else.

Haku13

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
@Jaycejay I came across this article published by IRCC in February right after the mega draw, with CRS score 75. Take a look at this paragraph:

All travel restrictions for permanent resident applicants approved after March 18, 2020, remain in effect. IRCC will continue to accept and process Express Entry applications and looks forward to welcoming skilled workers from abroad when travel resumes.

Reactions: HopelessBR

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
@Jaycejay I came across this article published by IRCC in February right after the mega draw, with CRS score 75. Take a look at this paragraph:

All travel restrictions for permanent resident applicants approved after March 18, 2020, remain in effect. IRCC will continue to accept and process Express Entry applications and looks forward to welcoming skilled workers from abroad when travel resumes.
I was talking about that for a long time haahhaha :D

Reactions: Khans96 and Haku13