FSW WORLDWIDE

oginnite

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
After more than one year with IELTS, pushing score upto 476 and you are talking about EE ending. You wan make I curse you?.... Abeg ooo. Just waiting for them to restart the ALL PROGRAM and if it warrant adding Spouser IELTS to shoot it up to 490s, I will go and do IELTS(CBT) and get the result within 5days so that I can add it to the profile and get ITA within 2draws. That's the plan ooo. EE ending gini?

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
I'm in a telegram group from my country where most people are waiting for their study visas, except for me.
Do you know how many times I've read in that group people crying and out of patience because they have to wait between 6 to 8 weeks WEEKS for their application to be processed? I just laugh in my insides, I don't say anything to them, It's just a matter of respect for the other people's journey. It's not their fault, it's ircc's fault.

Kubeir it's just trying to keep peace in his group, you can't blame him, he has to deal with more than 160 thousand people.
A friend applied for priority processing of her study visa on Friday and got a decision yesterday. She's going to be here (UK) by weekend. Her masters programme will run for two years, then she gets 2years to stay back and get a solid job that will sponsor her PR. She's a project manager and also doing her masters in Project Management so chances of her nailing a job right after her degree are quite high.

The thing is, most of us gets carried away by the PR opportunities, forgetting that other countries would probably offer us the same if we put in as much efforts.

And before anyone criticizes this, remember that we are all coming from different countries. In my country, things are worsening by the day; many of us just want to get out of there before it gets even worse than it already is.

For instance, many who submitted their application in 2019 have had to top up their POF by at least 30% of the sum they left in their balances (was enough in 2019) because our currency is so shitty and it's looking like it can only get worse.

And in all honesty, these guys owe us nothing. The onus is on all of us to make the best of whatever opportunities to secure the future. For some, it's an opportunity but for many from my country, it's a necessity.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
After more than one year with IELTS, pushing score upto 476 and you are talking about EE ending. You wan make I curse you?.... Abeg ooo. Just waiting for them to restart the ALL PROGRAM and if it warrant adding Spouser IELTS to shoot it up to 490s, I will go and do IELTS(CBT) and get the result within 5days so that I can add it to the profile and get ITA within 2draws. That's the plan ooo. EE ending gini?
I see this same comment for one Instagram page today; so na u post am lol

Reactions: Tristan-XI

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
They finally gave a timeline for something regarding Outlands then? Omg, is Justin Mendocino sick or something. Wow, they actually said when they plan on reaching out to all expired COPRs and not just said soon.
I am not sure this is entirely new. Because I do remember reading the below when they lifted restrictions for COPR holders in June 2021.

"We expect people with a COPR and permanent resident visa that are valid until October 1, 2021 or after to have enough time to come to Canada before their documents expire."

Though yes, previously they had just mentioned "soon" about contacting expired COPR holders which has now thankfully turned into a more concrete timeline.

Emil1

Aug 18, 2019
A friend applied for priority processing of her study visa on Friday and got a decision yesterday. She's going to be here (UK) by weekend. Her masters programme will run for two years, then she gets 2years to stay back and get a solid job that will sponsor her PR. She's a project manager and also doing her masters in Project Management so chances of her nailing a job right after her degree are quite high.

The thing is, most of us gets carried away by the PR opportunities, forgetting that other countries would probably offer us the same if we put in as much efforts.

And before anyone criticizes this, remember that we are all coming from different countries. In my country, things are worsening by the day; many of us just want to get out of there before it gets even worse than it already is.

For instance, many who submitted their application in 2019 have had to top up their POF by at least 30% of the sum they left in their balance because our currency is so shitty and it's looking like it can only get worse.

And in all honesty, these guys owe us nothing. The onus is on all of us to make the best of whatever opportunities to secure the future. For some, it's an opportunity but for many from my country, it's a necessity.
How much do you need per year while studying in uk? Can you work while studying?

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
I don't have any expectations anymore. If this spirals into December, I'm unfolding my plan B by January. Started this shii in 2018. Need to move on to the next phase of my life with or without PR in Canada. Just gotta leave Niger before $1 equals 1k.
It’s crazy. The situation here is so volatile, unpredictable and scary. I’m thinking of plan B as well

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
Now that we finally have a concrete timeline for expired COPRs to be contacted, hopefully the 'operational plan' will move on to finalizing existing apps and also begin new all program draws.

Last edited:

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
As the last quarter has begun, now that we finally have a concrete timeline for expired COPRs to be contacted, hopefully the 'operational plan' will move on to finalizing existing apps and also begin new all program draws.
Last quarter begins in October

jamaicanlad

Aug 31, 2021
Question for you folks, my IELTS expires october 12, 2021

Do we know if they're going to be kind to deadlines like that? Or do I seriously have to do the IELTS again despite english being my native language

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020

For instance, many who submitted their application in 2019 have had to top up their POF by at least 30% of the sum they left in their balances (was enough in 2019) because our currency is so shitty and it's looking like it can only get worse.

I went to study in the UK in 2014 when they stopped giving 2 year work permit post-graduation. Worst decision of my life. I couldn't secure a job after completing my studies and my visa was curtailed by one year. I was forced to return home after spending so much money.
I was young and naive and didn't think through my plan to study. I was just excited to go abroad. That 1 year master's program taught me shit. I have a great job and a successful business now not because of the master's degree I acquired from the UK but my own hard work and self learned skills.
Shit we do to live in the west. It sucks being born in a 3rd world country.