February 13, 2021Canadian Experience Class27,33275

Last updated: August 31, 2021

We’re currently finalizing most applications we received between
February 7 and 13, 2021

Although, there shouldn't be too many appls. that week. Hahaha. :oops:

Last edited:

pjames

Sep 21, 2020
Looking at the reasons they mention, if I am an Afghan getting married who happened to changed his sim card and wanted a refund from IRCC, I'd be highly prioritized? Interesting.
I really wish they prioritize something. For now there are even CEC ppl who's application are pending from 2019...God knows what IRCC is upto. It seems they only prioritize the excuses one after the other.

Reactions: Tristan-XI

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
I wish it would be a cheerful September rather than gloomy one.happy the last quarter!
I wish a cheerful September, October, November, December, January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August to anyone who reads this.

jessicaherman

Star Member
Jun 9, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
It's amazing that you're actually getting interviews though. Once you get the french under your belt, you'll be lmia exempt and you'll be good to go. It's only a matter of time for you. Losing points in a month for age won't matter when you have a 500+ score. Good luck
For some reason, I cannot reply to your messages. :(

I am applying from Linkedin. I set the location to Ontario etc. when searching and apply to a bunch of jobs. I always write "need work authorization' in my applications but they all seem to ignore that part. I had three interviews with salary and all figured out until they learned about needing work authorize.

By head-hunting agencies, do you mean consulting companies? I am not sure how to find those. Yes, I am in IT.

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
I unfollowed that group because my FB wall was littered with dumb questions and COPR celebrations posted in that group. Every time I scrolled through posts, I lost a few brain cells.
This forum is much better with many intelligent posters.
I stopped looking at posts there. It’s either all “finally” when they are CEC that received way before the estimated time and “my friend wants to know” when it’s clearly for them.

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
They finally gave a timeline for something regarding Outlands then? Omg, is Justin Mendocino sick or something. Wow, they actually said when they plan on reaching out to all expired COPRs and not just said soon.

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
The elections were just recently called na :D
My expectation remains the same though; draws and PPR rain will happen post-Sept 7 (if the border reopens)
I don't have any expectations anymore. If this spirals into December, I'm unfolding my plan B by January. Started this shii in 2018. Need to move on to the next phase of my life with or without PR in Canada. Just gotta leave Niger before $1 equals 1k.