+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
a few months back an Indian kid, must be 5 yrs old was yelling at his mom 'why did we return to Mumbai'. This was at the Pearson arrival gate. That's how bad things are getting.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
a few months back an Indian kid, must be 5 yrs old was yelling at his mom 'why did we return to Mumbai'. This was at the Pearson arrival gate. That's how bad things are getting.
You are the most self deprecating Indian I have seen on an online forum. lol

pbhanot

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Guys,

just got an application update on my profile. Seems like they have extended my medical examination. In the application page it says "August 27,2021 you passed the medical exam"

My medicals were expired back in Feb 2021.
Is it a good sign?
Does someone know for how long it's usually extended ?

My application is Feb 2020 AOR FSW-O (non-US resident).
What I have observed is after the medicals are extended (and shown as pass in your profile and not just at the backend) it takes anywhere from a month to 4 months to finalize the application. But, these observations are based on the trend for inland applications. I am not sure how long it would be for an outland applicant but shouldnt be too long.

shanusharma01

Dec 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
Agree - recently I also saw a post from Indian living in Toronto and he was crying that there are no jobs, wages are small, houses extremely expensive to buy etc. I am annoyed by these type of people. He was also commenting on "prioritization of Afghan applications etc." - people are just going crazy....
And these squirrels won’t even move the fuck out of GTA,they have found solace in the struggle that’s not even going to bother them if they fucking resettled elsewhere

Reactions: dxdroid

shanusharma01

Dec 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
You are the most self deprecating Indian I have seen on an online forum. lol
You can imagine the kind of selfish shithole this guy might be in real!
Now that he got his citizenship approved he wants all the prospective immigrants to steer clear of canada as if they are stripping him of his job there!
I hope no one of us turn into sleazeball and fuck with people on forums at the time of our citizenship time

Reactions: aikodad